Chapter 6

Madison's P.O.V

I woke up to the sun bright in my eyes and a pair of arms around me.

I quickly turned around to see who it was and saw Taylor.

All the memories came back from last night and I smiled.

He called me beautiful and just the thought of that made my stomach fill with butterflies.

I turned to look at him without trying to wake him up.

I looked at him and traced his lips with my fingers. He started to smile and I quickly pulled away.

"You know that tickles" he said. OMG his morning voice it the sexiest thing I've ever heard.

I about died hearing his morning voice "Are you hungry?" I asked

He shook his head yes so I got up but he stopped me "Don't leave me" he mumbled.

But I walked out of the room and into the kitchen and started making bacon and eggs.

I felt someone wrap their arms around me but I already knew who it was.

"I'm trying to cook your distracting me" I said he just smiled and let go

I watched him walk over to the. kitchen table and just stare at me.

I finished up making the food "Do you wanna go wake up the boys?" Taylor asked with a grin.

"Oh yea" I said knowing what was gonna happen we were gonna prank the boys so they wake up.

To be continued.....