Chapter 12

Madison's P.o.v

I was leaving Jineens room when I ran into Nash.

Nash grabbed my hand and lead me to my room.

"I wanted to ask you something" Nash said and my heart started beating 100 miles per hour.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" Nash asked.

My face turned SO red and I looked at the ground. I knew what I was gonna say.

I looked Nash right in the eyes and said "Yes I'd love to" he jumped up and hugged me.

We walked down the stairs hand in hand.

The boys saw us and yelled "WHAAOOHH GET EM NASH" I started to laugh.

I walked over to the couch and sat down Nash sat next to me.

"Who wants to go out for lunch?" I said and everyone jumped up got ready.

I went back in my room and put on a crop top that said whatever and some black leggings.

I curled my hair and put on some ChapStick and walked out of the bathroom.

Nash saw me and his eyes got all big "ZAYYYYUUMMM BAE" I looked around and Nash told me that was Cameron that said that.

"Where are we going for lunch today mah lady?" Nash asked while opening the car door for me.

"I don't know you guys choose" I said while the rest of the boys got in the car.

We all decided to just go to McDonald's.

but that was a huge mistake........

( CLIFFHANGER AGAIN sorry I'll update later )