87.

county jail
September 3rd; 2:21 am

"Bryce I hope you rot in hell. " Brian said, and got up and left the blonde haired man-psychopath sitting there.

Bryce was dragged by the police officers and thrown into his cell where he stared at his cell mate. "What are you in? " The man asked, and Bryce looked at him.

"Organized murder and assault, or trying to kill a group of faggots. " Bryce said, and the man looked away coughed.

"Mail fraud. " the man said, and Bryce nodded.

"I'm on death row. " Bryce also said and the man nodded.

"Um Rest In Peace? " the man said, and Bryce punched him the face and laughed.

bitch.

/text mode lmao/

private messages between twitch prime and sad potato
September/do you remember-/ 3rd 8:36 pm

twitch prime: what's up you seem down?
read;8:36 pm

sad potato: I honestly don't wanna play Fortnite anymore like it reminds me of him way to fucking much
read; 8:37 pm

twitch prime: Nogla I know he's fine, and it's alright you don't need to play, you don't have to, take a break and figure things out
read; 8:38 pm

sad potato: but what if he's not? Whose to say that's he's not dead right now?
read; 8:38 pm

Twitch prime: look he's fine, your all gonna be fine and your all gonna use your twitch prime sub on courage jd as soon as he's well and your gonna be happy again and we'll hop into a game and kill these kids.
read; 8:39 pm

sad potato: your really good at the inspirational speech thing
read; 8:39 pm

twitch prime: I know, now go do what you need to do to feel better, don't let anyone bring you down :)
read; 8:40 pm

sad potato and twitch prime have gone offline...

/don't forget to use your free twitch prime sub on courage jd!!!!!!!