85.

/irl/

South la hospital /IDK/
August 24th; 3:16 am

Nogla looked at Tyler, who had the bullet removed and the bleeding stopped. Even though he knew it, he knew there was a chance Tyler could pass away. That he would live a life without him.

He looked down at his hand, that was holding onto Tyler's like a child when they got a new toy. Tyler's arm covered in fresh and old cuts bringing tears to his eyes. This was all his fault. It had to be.

The door opened, and he looked over to see his friends poking their heads in. He looked back at Tyler, knowing his friends would come into the small room. He looked back at them, and Jonathan held a giant pig with Fortnite on the get well card.

It made Nogla let out a chuckle, and Jonathan smiled. It was the first time he had seen him smile in weeks. Maybe a month.

The sound of sniffles filled the room, and Brock whipped his eyes as the tears continued to pour out his eyes. Causing a giant group hug between all 10 or so of them.

Brian knew he wasn't invited, so he sat outside. He caused all this. He should have died that day and kept his friends safer. But no: he was being selfish.

He shook his head and got up and was about the walk out but he was stopped by Ohms voice. The person he loved... a lot.

"Brian where are you going? " Brian dreaded his life at the moment.

"Away. " The bunny stepped closer to him, and he gulped.

"Your gonna leave without a word? Just like that? " Ohm asked, and Brian looked away.

"Yeah you know what Tyler said, it's my fault he lost everything. " Brian waved and looked away. He walked off.

they're falling apart.