24.

Ivebeengettinmoney has started a chat with mooMMY and Basicallyidodad
6:19 pm

Ivebeengettinmoney: I need to talk to you about something?

mooMMY: What is it??

Basicallyidodad: yeah?

Ivebeengettinmoney: don't tell anyone, please?

mooMMY: we promise we won't!

Ivebeengettinmoney: I'm proposing to Jonathan, but I have no clue how tho?

mooMMY: OnegaiucusjjhagjHSCHWJCBISBDOJSHSINDIQ

Basicallyidodad: where are y'all going in Japan today?

Ivebeengettinmoney: we're going to a place on top a mountain

Basicallyidodad: do it there then, pull him aside, get on one knee and ask him Your perfect speech

Ivebeengettinmoney: thanks dad, I'll tell you how it goes

Ivebeengettinmoney: and please keep this private...

mooMMY: we got you Evan, now go do your thing!

Ivebeengettinmoney has gone offline...

mooMMY: they group so fast 😭😭😭😭😭

Basicallyidodad: Aww Baby don't cry, you want to eat our faces out and watch YouTube vids?

mooMMY: I love you

Basicallyidodad: me too

Operation H2OVanoss v7 has gone offline...

/irl/

Evan looked at the ring in its box, the blue and red in it shinning in the bright lights. 'What if he doesn't want to marry you? Is it to soon?' Evan thought, although they had started dating maybe 7 months ago/in their time lol/ they had known one another longer.

Evan had known Luke and Ryan, through them he found Jonathan, Luke's step brother. Because Jonathan had gone through housing issues as a young boy.

"Evan? You ready to go? " The voice echoed from the bathroom of their hotel room, and Evan put the ring away, looking at the other.

"Yeah, you? " Evan asked, and looked at his boyfriend. The blue haired boy stepped out the bathroom. Unlike LA, Japan was cooler and now was appropriate to wear that very oversized blue with bleached stains hoodie.

Evan got up, and throw on his yellow and black jacket, that had a giant rainbow across the back. /it's not cliche if you've seen it actual stores- I'll stfu and let you read/

"Yeah! Let's go already! " Jonathan said, and jumped up. Evan looked down to check if Jonathan had his shoes on, which he did not.

"Your shoes? " Evans said, and Jonathan looked down.

"I knew that! Okay Evy, it's fine! " Jonathan said, grabbing his converse high tops, that he had had since he was 20, he's now 24 /unreal age I know lol/
"Okay, now lets go! "

"Your phone? " Evan said, and Jonathan grabbed his back pockets. Jonathan grabbed his phone from the desk, and looked around.

"Okay, now lets go! "

~~~

Evan looked at Jonathan, who stared off the edge of the slightly tall mountain. Evan gulped, and walked over to Jonathan. "Hey, can you come with me for a second? " Evan said.

"Ah! Oh it's you, yeah let's go! " Jonathan jumped, and followed Evan to the corner.

Evan nervously reached into his pocket, and bent down on one knee. "Well, I've know you for a long long long time, and I was well... fuck I'm not good at speeches, so I was wondering if you would make me one of the happiest gay man alive and marry me? " Evan said, holding out the ring.

"Hell Yeah I will! " Jonathan said, tears building up in his eyes. Evan put the ring on Jonathan's finger, and they hugged one another, their lips connected. After the full of passion kiss, Evan lifted up Jonathan.

"Have I ever explained how much I love you? " Evan said, and Jonathan laughed.

"All the time! I love you too! "

/text mode lol/

Operation H2OVanoss v7
12:00 am

Ivebeengettinmoney: hE SAID YESSS

mooMMY: CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!!

Basicallyidodad: yeah, congratulations!!

Ivebeengettinmoney: I'll tell the guys later, I'm tried lol

Operation H2OVanoss v7 has gone offline...