5.

/text mode lol/

sMOKE MEMES EVERYDAY
1:38 am

Deadchannel: iTS PRINGLES A'CLOCK

Your: omg Lui

thewetbi: stfu I'm tryin a cuddle here 😤😤

Hoothoot: ^^^^^

VAPEKING👑👑👑: I kinda want Pringles now

Gay: y'all need some sleep, smh

Gay has gone offline...

Gotmilk?: I? Can't? Sleep? Lately?

mooMMY: aw sweetie you wanna cuddle with mommy and daddy?

Gotmilk?: no thanks

Gotmilk?: But why can't I sleep

Devil: you probably have insomnia

Gotmilk?: oh shit

Your: goodnight guys 👋👋👋😴😴😴

Your has gone offline...

mooMMY: night nogla

mooMMY: I think I'm gonna sleep to

mooMMY has gone offline...

VAPEKING👑👑👑: meh anyone gonna stay up?

Gotmilk?: y'know i am

VAPEKING👑👑👑: wanna send memes?

Gotmilk?: you know I do

sMOKE MEMES EVERYDAY has gone offline...

Private messages between KINGVAPE👑👑👑 and Gotmilk?
1:45

Gotmilk: hey John

VAPEKING👑👑👑: the emojis in my name are annoying, butbhi

VAPEKING👑👑👑 has changed their name to VAPEKING

Gotmilk?: wow lol

Gotmilk?:

VAPEKING: omfg that actually scared me

Gotmilk?: lol

Gotmilk?: gotchu bitch

VAPEKING:

Gotmilk?: I feel like he would definitely shoot you

VAPEKING: me, what about you

Gotmilk?: Eh fuck you buddy

VAPEKING: omg that sentence

VAPEKING: you know that feeling where you were tried but then you started talking to someone so you just feel energized

Gotmilk?: yeah I know that feeling

VAPEKING: wanna video chat?

Gotmilk: yeah sure

VAPEKING would like a to start a video call, answer or decline.

/irl/

Lucas pressed the green button and the screen opened to a cloud of smoke. "Wow you actually do vape. " he said, and John laughed.

"Vaping is like half my life! " John said, and Smii7y smiled. He rubbed his eyes. He had to be seeing something bad because no one could be that pretty at 2:08 am.

"So where do you live? " Smii7y asked, as John let out another cloud of smoke.

"I just moved to LA." /I know he lives in Washington lol/ he said, and Smii7y sighed.

"Almost everyone lives in LA and I'm stuck in Canada. " Smii7y said, and fell back on his bed. John laughed at him, and Smii7y looked at him.

"Buy a ticket here then? " John said, and Smii7y laughed.

"Yeah I'm not very financially stable to buy a ticket there... I wasted half of it the last time I went. " Smii7y explained, and John looked up.

"I'll buy it? " The sentence that went out Johns mouth made Smii7y's face turn into shock.

"What the fuck, JOHN! " Smii7y yelled at him, and John laughed at the flustered boy. "I hope a fairy fucking shots that way to nice head of yours, you-you vagina! "

John started to wheeze at the sentence, and Smii7y covered his face. "Oh come on Smii7y, let me buy you the plane ticket? " John asked, and Smii7y stared at him.

"You fucking guy, go ahead it's your money! " Smii7y said, and John laughed. He opened his computer.

"Where you live in Canada? " John asked, as he tried to buy the flight.

"Toronto... " /I don't know if this is true but eh/ Smii7y looked away from the screen, his face red. John laughed, and finished buying the ticket.

"Your flights on Saturday! " John said, emailing it to Smii7y.

"I hate you... god. " Smii7y said, and John laughed.

"I love you too! " John said, pointing finger guns at him. Smii7y looked at John, who had a smile on his face.

"Thanks, John... " Smii7y said lowly, and hugged the milk bag plushie.

"You're welcome. " John smiled, he yawned a bit, and sighed. "I think it's time I go to sleep, I'll see you later Smii7y... " John smiled, and ended the call.

Smii7y sighed, he swore this boy was different.

Call disconnected...
2:36