73.

Private messages between notsominiladd and SAMI-BOI
June 28th; 6:13 pm

notsominiladd: Sami love you :)
read; 6:13 pm

SAMI-BOI: ily2
read; 6:13 pm

notsominiladd: you okay babe /god I cringed when I wrote that/ you seem sad
read; 6:14 pm

SAMI-BOI: I just miss Mochi so much
read; 6:14 pm

notsominiladd: I miss her too, like all the time but I try and think past it I know it's hard but I don't wanna see you sad :(
read; 6:14 pm

SAMI-BOI: god I love you s o o o o much
read; 6:14 pm

notsominiladd: I know
unread; 6:14 pm

notsominiladd and SAMI-BOI have gone offline...
unread messages: 1

/irl/

Basicallyidomoo household
June 28th; 4:36 am

"You-your wha-what? " Brock stuttered pushing away from Marcel and onto his feet.

"I'm married. " Marcel said, and Brock started hyperventilating.

"Yo-you- I tell you-you eve-every-everything and you can't tell me that! You prick! " Brock yelled, stuttering so much and breathing heavy.

"Brock please let me explain? " Marcel said getting up and Brock stepped away from him.

"It's not gonna change that you lied to me. " Brock said, and Marcel frowned.

"She used me to get a residency, and I wanted a divorce cause I found out but she wouldn't sign the papers please you have to believe me. I wanted to tell you but I thought you would say no so I kept quiet. " Marcel explained, and Brock wiped his tear away.

They looked at each other, and Brock jumped onto Marcel. Marcel held onto Brock who cried into his chest. "She thinks she can take me man! " Brock said into Marcel's shirt, and Marcel smiled and kissed Brocks head, who was taller but he didn't care.

"I'm sorry Brock I'm so sorry. " Marcel apologized, and Brock looked up at him.

"I know you are and let's hope the only other person you'll marry is me. " Brock said, and kissed Marcel, getting interrupted by there puppies who attacked there faces.