57.

Private messages between Evanlover1 and Daddy-Devil
3:16 am

Evanlover1: are you a fucking idiot you stupid fuck? How could you pull that shit on ohm he's been fucking unstable and that's what you wanna fucking do, huh???

Evanlover1: I know I didn't say things very often but when he needed I let him rant out to me, but you?? Oh no you can't do that you selfish bitch:

Evanlover1: Your being just as bad a Bryce who uh yeah was a fake fuck up. Luke your disgust me right as of now.

Evanlover1: you know what I think some else needs to knock some sense into that head of yours.

Evanlover1 has added mooMMY to the chat!

mooMMY: What the fucking hell man??? I know I don't curse and I'm supposed to be the nice one but when you pull that shit on your pregnant boyfriend, who's hurting cause he his dog who he knows as family could pass and you pull that shit??

mooMMY: That is disgusting.

Daddy-Devil: everything bad that could happen to me is happening at this moment at time.

Daddy-Devil: me and Ohm are taking a break cause I'm a selfish fuck, I'm getting shit from everywhere, and to top all that shit

Daddy-Devil: Ohm is in labor

Daddy-Devil: I know your disappointed in my bitch ass, but please save this for when I'm being attacked from every place I turn.

mooMMY: hES IN LABOR???3)2((:&29

Evanlover1 and mooMMY have gone offline...

Daddy-devil: i should just never show my fucking face again

Daddy-Devil has gone offline...

/irl/

Luke stared at the clock, tapping his fingers as his boyfriend- ex-boyfriend gave birth to not one, not two but three. He was dead. He was dead to everyone he knew. Hell he bet he was dead to his own kids.

The door swung open, after 12 hours of labor it was done. "Luke Patterson... I'm afraid that one of them didn't make it... " Luke's mouth gaped open: this had to be a fucking joke? He asked himself.

"Is this a joke? Some sick twisted joke? " Luke asked and the doctor shook his head sadly.

"If you want you may see them sir. " the doctor said and Luke walked in the room. The heart monitor beeped at a normal rate and Ohm looked at Luke with sad eyes.

The room was silent. Only the babies gentle breaths and the beeps. The two locked eyes and Luke wiped away his tear as it fell.

"I'm so fucking sorry Ohm. You don't have to take anything back but forgive me? I know I'm a fucking selfish fuck who doesn't care about anything other than myself but... I'm sorry. " Luke said breaking the silence.

"I- it's okay... " Ohm Said and the two looked away from one another. "Do-do you want to hold him? " Ohm asked and Luke looked at the baby who looked like the him.

"Can I really? " Luke asked and Ohm nodded. Luke picked up the baby who blinked at him as it chewed on his fingers.

It's eyes started to tear up and then let out a big cry. Luke rocked it back and forth and the baby calmed. It then pulled his beard making Luke almost fall to floor but he didn't.

"It's time for them to sleep and have food, sirs? " the nurse said and the two handed the babies over.

"Visiting times are over sir, you can come tomorrow at noon. " the other nurse Said and Luke nodded.
Luke waved and Ohm felt tears start to slip out his eyes.