81.

/irl/

unknown location?
unknown time; August 13th

"You had one fucking job Brian! " The blonde haired man yelled, holding Brian against the wall by his neck.

"Look! look! I'm sorry I'll so it right! " Brian said, and Bryce looked at him.

"I should just kill the rest of your family, we both know I'm capable of doing so. It's not like she has anything else her son can do. " Bryce let go, and Brian fell to floor taking large gasps.

Bryce crouched down, "Do what i fucking told you, or we'll have some problems. " he finished, and slapped Brian across the face before leaving to his office in the dirty warehouse.

Brian held his head in his hands, what had he gotten himself into?

/text mode lol/

Private messages murksman and sad potato
2:10; August 13th

murksman: you wanna know the difference between us?
read; 2:10 pm

sad potato: uh um okay?
read; 2:10 pm

murksman: you still have hope. Hope that Tyler loves you more than his stupid videos games. You have hope he still cares for you, right?
2:11 pm

sad potato: he does! I'm not letting you do this.
read; 2:11 pm

murksman: take a moment and think about everything I just said. Does he really love you?
read; 2:11 pm

sad potato: STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND YOU CUNT. How many fucking times am I gonna tell you?
read; 2:11 pm

Chatnow!bot: Uh oh! Looks like the person you we're chatting with has blocked you, what a shame really! Guess you'll have to move on!
2:12 pm

messages terminated.
2:12 pm

/irl/

Daithi de wildcat household
2:13 pm; August 13th

"Tyler you don't really love me do you? " Nogla said, as tears escaped his eyes. Tyler held onto his breaking boyfriend, who had gotten hurt by the stupid bitch.

"It's not true, I love you, way more than anything ever. Don't listen to him... please I love you more than anything. " Tyler repeated, and Nogla started to bawl even more.

"Our relationship has only ever brought trouble, to so many people... " Tyler's heart shattered after those words. His eyes started to tear up. He can't lose him, he didn't want to. He never wanted to.

"Nogla no, don't think like that. Please I don't want to lose you... "

"I don't want to either. "