Q & A!

So, here are my answers to your questions you submitted!!!

How did you get into K-pop?

I got into K-pop because my mother was a fan of Wonder Girls. She used to play this song, Like Money (Feat. Akon) and I loved it so much! I never knew it was kpop, really, until I looked it up when I was a little bit older. That' when I fell down the Kpop hole and loved it ever since :)

Fav Ice Cream Flavor?

Lime or Strawbery, I can't just choose one.

Groups you stan?

Oof this will be a long list lmao.

I stan BTS, NCT (Obviously lmao), Got7, Stray Kids, Red Velvet, TWICE, BlackPink, IKON, Seventeen, Block B, ASTRO, Monsta X, Girls Generation, SHINee, f(x), Day6, B.I.G, Kard, EXID, AKMU, DREAMCATCHER, Triple H,JBJ (miss my boys), Momoland,N. Flying, Highlight, A.C.E, and CLC!

Ultimate Bias(es)?

MARK LEE, JUNG HOSEOK, BANGCHAN, AND HANI!

Siblings?

I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers.

Here's my siblings oldest to youngest! Laura, Raul, Alice, Crystal, Moises, and Kassandra(aka Me!).

What genre do you enjoy reading the most?

HORROR!I'm an avid horror fan so I'm a sucker for horror.

Any writing tips?

Don't be afraid to stray (kids) from your usual writings and take a leap of faith into something new. I used to only strictly write fluff, but then I decided to dip into angst, horror, different AUs, and I've been enjoying it fully!

Also, don't be afraid to accept criticism. This helped me a lot, even if I don't like it. It helps you broaden your horizons and not see it from a novice writer view, but rather multiple views and you'll be able to understand how others see your writing.

If you're ever wondering about your writing, ask yourself: What would other people think of this? how would they view it/ Understand what I wrote? It also is something that helps with a different perspective on your writing, instead of seeing it through a one-way mirror.

What's your Major?

My major is Computer Science:). I'm thinking about either minoring in Japanese or German!

What's your favorite NCT song(s)?

Omg this is a hard one definitely. My favorite songs, as of right now, is Without You and Switch. They always get me in a happy mood !!

NCT Bias(es)?

Mark Lee obviously!! Here's a list

Nct as a whole: Mark Lee

Nct 127: Doyoung

Nct U: Lucas and Jungwoo

Nct Dream: a tie between Haechan and Jisung

Your favorite movie?

Anastasia! It's such a cute and amazing movie, I suggest you watch it!

Favorite group other than NCT?

BTS and Stray Kids are the ones I listen to the most besides NCT, so i'm gonna go with those.

What would you do if your bias was gay? Or if he entered a relationship?

Support them no matter what! Me, being an intellectual, I know that people get into relationships all the time, and some people are still indeed afraid to come out of the closet (I haven't come out to my family, only my mom, and brother, because they're homophobic) so I wouldn't judge them whatsoever. It isn't my place to! They are who they are and they love who they love so I would support them in any way :)