Kun (4)

A/n: I got new glasses, so now I can finally see what I'm typing clearly so it won't be as bad lmao. I need them since i'm farsighted and my eyes have gotten worse yikes lmao.

 I need them since i'm farsighted and my eyes have gotten worse yikes lmao

They pretty cute if I do say so myself

________

It was a quiet day in the household, the soft hums of music filling the empty air. 

(y/n) hummed to the song, stretching slightly as she continued to whip up something in the kitchen.

"Just a little bit of--shit!" (y/n) groaned, accidentally dumping more sugar than she needed into the bowl, a disgusted look crossing her face, "Goddammit, I worked so hard," she then looked at the clock, letting out a sigh," and it's too late to start it over again..."

At this moment, (y/n) decided to surprise Kun with his favorite dish, Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs, but she seemed to add more of the sweet than the sour. She wanted to make everything special tonight, since it the day that Kun finally debuted in a unit in NCT. 

She wanted to show him how proud she was of him, and that he'll do amazing, but it seemed as though the night was going as planned.

"What's going on?" Kun let out a chuckle, putting down his stuff. He looked around the room, seeing dish upon dish on the counter, and (y/n) in an apron, trying to hide whatever was behind her back.

"K-Kun! Didn't hear you come in," (y/n) laughed nervously, tilting her body the way Kun was tilting his head so he wouldn't see the big disaster behind her.

"What's that?" Kun asked, taking a step closer to see it. When (y/n) didn't budge, he ended up lifting her up, continuing to hold on to her as he looked at the mess.

"Did you get stronger?" (y/n) tried to change the subject, but Kun chuckled, looking up at her as he gave her nose a light kiss, then put her down.

"Did you try to make..." He sniffed the air, a smile appearing," Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs?"

"I-I wanted to have a special dinner tonight, to celebrate your debut, but..." (y/n) chuckled, the two staring at the mess.

"How about some takeout?"

"Takeout sounds good."