Jaemin(2)

a/n:  all the fluff

It was around 11 am, the sun shine seeping through the cracks of the blinds of (y/n)'s room. she groaned lightly, feeling the light blind her slightly, even if she wasn't even looking at it directly. She slowly opened her eyes, feeling the space next to her empty. She sighed, getting up and stretching her limbs. She rubbed her eyes with her hands, then gasped as she saw Jaemin right in front of her, smiling brighter than the sun itself. 

"Goodness you scared me." she scolded Jaemin lightly, but her eyes wandered to the tray in his hands. It was filled with breakfast foods, all of her favorites piled up. "How did you-"

"you're a heavy sleeper, you know?" Jaemin laughed, putting the tray down on her nightstand, then hugging her tightly. He pushed them both back on to the bed, laughing as (y/n) struggled against his grip, but let it happen.

"Jaemin you do know that i have to go home soon? My mom will be mad if i'm not on time-" (y/n) tries to reason with him, but Jaemin whines, snuggling his head into the crook of her neck, breathing in her vanilla scent.

"no." He murmured, keeping a tight grip on his girlfriend. she just rolled her eyes, laying her head on top of his and closing her eyes. 

Days like these were treasured between the two, since Jaemin was now preparing to go back to practicing soon, and she was getting ready to go back to school. They both know that their days will be busy and too compact for one another, so these moments were precious to both.

"why did you make us breakfast?" (y/n) asked, getting up and stretching. Jaemin just pouted ever-so-slightly, keeping his arms wrapped around (y/n) and his head in the crook of her neck. He nuzzles his nose against her neck, making her smile. 

"It's for you, I already ate. I made it because it's the first time you slept at the dorms so I want to leave a nice impression." He mutters, his heated cheeks being felt against (y/n)'s neck.

"why?" 

"Because I want you to stay more often. It was nice waking up and seeing your beautiful face right next to me." This sentence almost made (y/n)'s heart melt right then and there, but she just gave Jaemin a bright smile. She turned on the TV, putting the tray between the two.

"you're eating with me, na jaemin." (y/n) hummed, taking some of the pancakes. "Woah, they're so good!" she then proceeds to dig in, Jaemin laughing and kissing the top of her head.

"I'll eat right now then, (l/n) (y/n)." He mocks her, holding her cheeks in his hands, silently aweing at how puffy her cheeks are when she eats." Like a cute chipmunk."

"are you calling me tiny?"

"I mean..." Jaemin shrugs, getting up immediately and running away, (y/n) following right after.

"you'll regret that, Na Jaemin!"

"I love you, (l/n) (y/n)~!"