Doyoung (5)

a/n: God I have such a big headache rn. And Wattpad keeps deleting my writing of this I'm so mad ugh, so sorry if it looks like it isn't finished or cuts  for you, but it's all finished for me.

_______

5 Ways to say "I Love You"

1.

It was a cold day, the rain splattering against the ground. (Y?n) sighed to herself, huddling closer in the small overhang by the bus stop. She didn't necessarily take the bus, but since it was raining oh-so-hard, she knew she had to. She didn't want to get sick the next day, she had a project due at work and if she didn't present her idea, then she would surely get fired. She waited at the bus stop, shivering in her thin jacket.

Why did she have to bring such a thin jacket?

"Are you okay?" (Y/n) nearly jumped at the new voice. She looked over, seeing a familiar tall male standing by her, concern filling his eyes. It was Doyoung from her weekend art class. Although she never necessarily noticed him, she will have to admit he is particularly handsome. (Y/n) nodded silently, continuing to wait for the bus. A few minutes passed, not one of them saying a word. (Y/n) was almost deciding to run home in this pouring rain instead of standing out in this cold, until she felt a thick jacket drape over her shoulders. She quickly looked up meeting the kind eyes of Doyoung, her heart slightly skipping a beat as he smiled down at her. " You can borrow mine."

(Y/n) smiled, silently thanking him as she snuggled into the warm jacket. Doyoung just looked down, smiling at her witha light blush on his cheeks.

~

2.

Soon enough, Doyoung had confessed to (Y/n) that he had felt something for her for such a long time, and they decided to take it slow.  The two were walking down the street together, laughing at something they saw on a sign, until they passed (Y/n)'s favorite coffee shop. She smiled brightly, pulling Doyoung inside with her. She immediately went to the counter, ordering herself something, then looking at Doyoung. He only ordered a cute snowman cookie. The two sat down with their stuff, happily chatting.

"When do you think the snow will come this year?" (Y/n) asked, already excited to bask in the snow. She loved it, truly. Doyoung just shrugged, taking a bite out of his cookie.

"I don't know, but I'm excited." He hummed, his stomach feeling delighted about the warm cookie. Doyoung looked back up, only to see (Y/n) not-so-subtly eyeing the cookie. Doyoung looked down at it, before sighing and breaking it.

"What-"

"You can have half."

~

3.

(y/n) hummed, looking down at her hands. She was in the middle of cooking some food, when she heard the door open. She didn't bother to look back, since she already knew who it was. Doyoung leaned in the doorway, smiling to himself as he saw (Y/n)'s hair bounce slightly as she swung her head left and right to the music. His smile continued to stay on his face as he approached his girlfriend, wrapping his arms around her.

He laid his head on top of hers, taking a deep breath. They just stayed silent, enjoying the amazing smell that the food was producing, until Doyoung spoke up.

"Let me cook. You go relax." His voice was soft, his lips leaving a small kiss on the side of her neck. (Y/n) blushed and tried to protest, but Doyoung wans't having it. He easily picked her up, putting her outside of the kitchen. "Don't pass this doorway or else you're in big trouble." He teased, holding up the spatula teasingly at her.

"Fine. Fine." (Y/n) giggled, winking and heading to their lounge.

~

4.

"Doyoung, what's the occasion?" (Y/n) asked, staring up at Doyoung in surprise. She had just got home from work, putting her coat on the hanger and her shoes in their shoe rack by the door. Doyoung was already waiting for her in the lounge, smiling. He had a nicely-wrapped box in his hands, his fingers tapping against it ever-so-slightly. He had quickly sad (y/n) down, giving her the box. Pure excitement was etched on to his features as she carefully unwrapped the box, revealing that one piece of jewelry she's been wanting for some time. "You know I can't accept this-" She started, her eyes already welling up in tears from the pure sweetness that is doyoung.

"You're going to wear it tonight on our date." He smiled, making (y/n) laugh.

"Date? Why are you doing all this?"

"Just because."

~

5.

(y/n) sighed to herself, finally getting off her 4-hour plane ride. She was finally back in Seoul from her business trip. Even if the city was asleep at this time of night, she was excited to be back. She went through the security check, quickly going down to grab her suitcase. She waited and waited, until she saw her bag. She quickly got it and rolled it to the front, waiting for a cab. That is, until her phone started to ring.

"Doyoung? What are you doing awake?" She asked, tyring to drown out the heavily bustling of cars. All she heard was his laugh from the other side, before a small 'turn around'. She hung up, quickly turning around, her tears almost cascading down her face as she realized that Doyoung was standing a few feet behind her, their cute dog in the hood of his jacket. He came over and they hugged tightly, (Y/n) feeling her heart swell in happiness. "What are you- how are-what-" She couldn't say anything, only incoherent babbles. Doyoung just laughed once more, giving her a small kiss on her nose.

"I wanted to surprise you."

"But why? Don't you have an important event tomorrow for NCT? You need your sleep!" She scolded, giggling as their dog wiggled out of Doyoung's hood and into (Y/n)'s arms. Doyoung sighed at the two.

"You're important, too."