Renjun

a/n: He has the most cutest smile i've ever seem!! He has a soft spot in my heart 

It was a surprisingly hot day in Seoul, my ice cold water not even helping me while I tried to cool off. I just finished a choreo, a dance competition coming up soon. I was falling behind with my group because I hurt my foot a few weeks ago, so i've been staying later than I usually do to make up for that loss of time. I sat on the floor, trying to catch my breath. 

I need to get this move right. There was going to be companies in the crowd, scouting for some new talent, and my friends and really want to be scouted together, if it's even possible. As I try to do the choreo again, I trip on the same chord that i usually do.

"God dammit!" I huff, plopping to the floor and drinking my water. My vision became blurry, my eyes being filled to the brim with my tears. If I don't get this right, I'll jeopardize my friends' dreams and they'll hate me for it. 

"Oh! i'm sorry i thought no one was here." A shy voice said. I sniffled, quickly wiping away my tears as I get up. 

"No it's fine I was just leaving." I said, quickly gathering my stuff up. As I turned his way, he looked at me with a smile, but then it went away as he realized my eyes were slightly puffy.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concern filling his own eyes. I nod, laughing at myself.

"I was just frustrated over dancing. I can't get this one part right." I gushed to him, my eyes widening. I don't even know why I told him that, but i did. 

"I can help you if you want! Just show me the dance." He smiled brightly. A blush appeared on my face and I quickly turned away form him, not wanting him to notice. I sighed, putting my stuff back down and put my phone on the speaker, quickly pressing play. I did the choreo as i did before, and I stumbled on the same part as i usually do.

"There! That part, I don't know why but it's just too hard for me!" I groan, slightly pulling at my hair. He laughs lightly, watching me. 

"Well, maybe move your left foot a little to the right before that move." I nod, trying what he said, and I didn't actually stumble! I was so surprised that i facepalmed myself. 

"Why didn't I think of that!" He laughed again, tilting his head as he watched me. He was sitting on the floor, his legs crossed and his arms sitting neatly on his thighs. I stared back at him, then squeaked. I just danced in front of a boy that i didn't even know. 

"You were probably nervous. You're in the competition this weekend, right?" He asked. i nodded, "Oh, I am too! I guess we'll be competing against one another." He pouted childishly.

Cute.

His face suddenly flushed as red as his shirt. "Thank you." He muttered, shyly twiddling his thumbs.

Oh shit I said that out loud.

"And that too." He started to laugh. I started to laugh too, feeling embarrassed at my own statements. He then looked down and sighed, getting up.

"Damn. I need to go meet with my friends to practice for the competition!" He grabbed his stuff, running towards the door. As he opened it to step out, he stopped and turned back to me, giving me this brilliant smile. "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" I nod, not trusting my voice as I flush bright red. He chuckled, then left. I sit down, smiling to myself, but it slowly went away as I facepalmed

Wait,I didn't even get his name!