Jaehyun (2)

a/n: *highkey fangirling over the picture* omfg Jaehyun you're making me unloyal to Haechan StOp

Requested?•_Antisocial_Kid_

_______

"Honey i'm home~" Jaehyun joked, opening the door to (y/n)'s apartment. It was silent, Jaehyun's hairs standing up on the nape of his neck as loud chattering came from her room. As he put his stuff down and took off his shoes, he began to pick up on some words coming from her room.

"-Breaking up-" "-Find out-" "Can't do this anymore-" His heartbeat quickens it's pace as he walks to the door, putting his ear on the door. 

"I'm sorry, Sung-Ki, but I can't do this anymore...sneaking around like this makes me feel even worse than i already do..." A voice said. He quickly opened the door, his eyes darting around the world in a hurried pace, but he smiled instantly as he realized it was just the Tv.

"It wasn't even her voice, what was I thinking?" Jaehyun muttered, looking around again. His eyes instantly laid on (y/n) who was cuddled in the blankets on the bed, smiling to herself and lightly snoring. Jaehyun lightly awes to himself, almost feeling his heart burst from the simple adorableness of his significant other. He turns off the tv, changing into his pajamas and laying down on his side of her bed. (y/n) lightly moves, muttering to herself about something.

"no jaehyun, we can't buy another dog. we already have 40.." She muttered, turning on her right side. Jaehyun stifled his laugh, cuddling to (y/n) and humming.

"We have enough room,though~" Jaehyun whispers in her ear, (y/n) smiling and giggling.

"You're right, you can't have enough dogs.." She then cuddles into his chest, sighing while holding on to his big shirt. "let's name him Jeffery."

"Jeffery? that's a nice name. How about a cat?"

"Any animal is nice." (y/n) continues to answer, still asleep. She cuddles even closer to his chest, inhaling his scent.

"I miss Jaehyun." she suddenly muttered out, Jaehyun's breath hitching in his throat. 

"what do you mean?" He whispered, running his hands through is hair.

"I know he's busy...he's never home...i miss him." She continued to mutter about Jaehyun. Jaehyun shakes her slowly.

"(y/n)..(y/n) wake up." she slowly wakes up, rubbing her eyes.

"Jaehyun...when did you-"

"Do we really not hang out as much?" He whispered, a small,sad smile appearing on his face.

"Well, you're an idol, of course it won't be as easy as to hang out.." She started, but Jaehyun held her closer, shushing her up quickly.

"I'm going to try to be with you as much as I can, don't you worry about it." (y/n0 just raises an eyebrow at him, but Jaehyun continues to shushes her.

"Jaehyun i think-"

"shhhh....let's live in the moment."

"Jaehyun I can't breathe-"

"shHHHHHH....Moment's still happening."

"...Jaehyun?"

"Okay it's over goodnight." (y/n) laughs,  continuing to cuddle him.

"..."

".....can we still get 40 dogs?"

"yes Jaehyun."