Jungwoo (3)

A/n: wow, Two updates in a DAY?! Yup! I won't be updating on the weekend becauuuseee I'll be in Seattle From Thursday to Monday! I hope you enjoy this update! I also will be updating my Stray Kids Imagines book and updated my f.f on Mark!

~~~~~~~~

Jungwoo smiled shyly to his older members, feeling his heart slightly race as they wave a goodbye to him. At this moment, Jungwoo was on his way to visit his lovely significant other, (y/n). They had recently gotten off their trip to Japan to promote their song, 'Chain',(even if Jungwoo wasn't in the song he still went along to explore Japan with Lucas and Kun) but (y/n) wasn't able to make it to the airport because of some traffic difficulties. Luckily, Jungwoo was able to be dropped off close enough to her apartment building, a few blocks over so no one would necessarily see.

He was in nice-fitting jeans, his loose plaid shirt tucked in the front and flowing in the back. He had a new hair colour at this time, so no one necessarily knew it was him. He had a pair of black sunglasses on and a mask over his mouth, also black. He was walking down the street and to (Y/n)'s building but slowly came to a stop as he passed her favourite sweets store.

Even if (y/n) wasn't one for sweets, she did have this weakness for a certain type of sweet. With that, Jungwoo walked into the shop, looking around in awe. It was recently renovated since he was gone, so it had a new-home like feel.

"Ah, Jungwoo! It's you!" The 30-year-old woman behind the counter smiled, waving to the tall, shy boy. 

"You knew it was me?" He asked meekly, to which she responded with a laugh.

"I can easily tell with the way you carry yourself. Shy but cute!" She squealed, before going to the sweets, "For (y/n), right?" Jungwoo nodded, watching as she reached for the Macarons, taking one of each, " Tell her she needs to visit me, especially with that little man of hers!"

"L-Little man?" Jungwoo asked, paying for the sweets. The woman's eyes widened slightly, but then let out a giggle as she handed him the bag.

"Awe, it's nothing! Just tell (y/n) I say hello," The woman brushed off her comment, waving a goodbye to Jungwoo. Jungwoo left the shop without a word, feeling his heart slightly deflate the more and more he went to (Y/n)'s house. 

What did she mean by ' man'? And by Little? The only real explanation he can come to was...

Jungwoo's eyes widened. No, it couldn't be, right? She would've told him, or even messaged him about it at least.

With that, Jungwoo took off quickly to her apartment building.

~~~~

Jungwoo arrived there about 5 minutes later, almost out of breath as he decided to (stupidly) take the steps to the 5th floor, rather than the perfectly capable elevator. Anyways, Jungwoo got to the door of (y/n), immediately knocking. 

His heart raced as he heard a small 'coming!' from the inside, and then a shush from (y/n).

Did she have someone over? Did she not want to show Jungwoo?

The door opened slightly, only revealing (y/n)'s face. She held a small smile as she realized it was Jungwoo and went to open the door, but stopped. "J-Jungwoo!" she stammered, her eyes looking back, before looking forward, "what's up?"

"I-I bought you these since I knew you would love them," He stammered back, forcefully giving her the bag of sweets, "B-but I have a question: What did Ms. Sweetey mean by 'little man?' Is there something you need to tell me?" Jungwoo went straight to the point, not wanting to beat around the bush with (y/n).

Immediately, (y/n)'s smile turned to a guilty look, a small sigh coming out of her lips. 

"I...I didn't have time to tell you..." She murmured, opening the door more so Jungwoo can come in," but come in quickly." to which Jungwoo did. As she closed the door, (y/n) went to the bathroom door, giving Jungwoo a guilty smile, "Don't...freak out, okay?"

Jungwoo nodded, but his heart had a different story, it was beating like crazy, his anxiety rising as she opened the door.

Jungwoo closed his eyes, almost fearing the worst.

'Woof!'

"Huh?" Jungwoo voiced his thought, watching as a small, fluffy animal waddled to his feet, happily jumping on his shoes and try to climb up his leg. Jungwoo bent down, holding the bright white fluffball in his hands and looking at him. 

"He's a Samoyed puppy. My sister's dog had puppies, so she gave me one! Isn't he beautiful?"  (Y/n) cooed,  booping the small dog with her finger. Jungwoo let out a small sigh of relief, before looking down at the puppy.

"He's the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life, "Jungwoo murmured, feeling his cheeks light up, "Not what I was expecting,"

"what?"

"Nothing!"