Jisung (4)

Dialogue Prompt: "Well shit, here we go again."

_________

"Jisung I swear to Jisoos..." I muttered, crossing my arms as I watch him give me a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes at him, turning away from him and looking at a worried Mark. "Are you seriously letting him do this?"
"I don't want this more than you do but...a bet is a bet." Mark replied, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. I sigh to myself, adjusting my backpack strap and pushing on my skirt slightly. I looked up at Jisung once more, watching Haechan quickly push him down the hallway, Jisung sitting on his skateboard.
"Well shit, here we go again." Jeno says, watching the two speed pat him.
"Coming through! Sorry! Hey nice sneakers EunHee!" Haechan said, making students move out the way or scream as they get bypassed by a laughing Jisung. When he got enough speed, Haechan let him go, watching with pride as Jisung sped off. I made eye contact with Jisung as he passed by me, him giving me a little wink and a half smile. I just laughed.
"I don't think you'll be smiling for much longer!" I yell to him, Jisung turning back and giving me a confused look.
"What do you me-" before he knew it, Chenle innocently stopped the skateboard with his foot, Jisung being sent flying off of it and perfectly landing in a nearby trashcan.
"AND HE SCORES!" Haechan yells, giving Chenle a high five. Jisung huffs, merging out of the trash with his hair wet, a milk carton sitting perfectly on top of his head.
"Who drinks half the milk and then throws it out?" He huffs, trying to get out of the trash can, before yelping and tumbling out of it, trash following. Students could only stifle their laughs as Jisung stayed on the floor, his face planted on it. I chuckled, helping him out of the pile of trash.
~

"I told you not to do it." I reminded him, kicking my feet lightly as I sat across from him in the cafeteria.
"You don't have to remind me every 3 seconds." Jisung huffed, stabbing his food was he shoveled it into his mouth. Jaemin came over to us, giving us a raised eyebrow look, before sitting next to me.
"Haechan bet?"
"Haechan bet."
Before we knew it, everyone else in the group came over, squishing on this side of the bench, trying to stay away from the horrid smell emitting from Jisung. Jisung raised his eyebrow, looking at everyone with a confused expression.
"You know there's more room on this side,right?" He said, but no one answered him. We all just looked at each other, trying to figure out who was going to sacrifice themselves for the sake of the other people in the group.
"(Y/n), come sit with me!" Jisung whined. Guess I'm making the sacrifice.
I sat on the other side of Jisung, keeping my distance so I wouldn't touch the expired milk that's slowly dripping from his hair and on to his smelly uniform.
"Why are you so far from your boyfriend?" Haechan teased, using his foot to push me closer to Jisung. I blushed awkwardly, hitting his foot with my palm.
"He's not my boyfriend." I muttered, throwing my food away in the can next to us. "I'm not that hungry anymore."
"Maybe you should call your Mom to bring you an extra set of clothes...and a shower.." Renjun told Jisung, muttering the 'Shower' part to himself. Jisung just shrugs.
"We only have two more period, it isn't that bad."

~
"Wait, so you were kicked out of the classroom because you smelled so bad?!" I stifled my laughter, wiping the chalk board as Jisung cleaned the floors. When the administrators found out about the stunt, they put Jisung and I on cleaning duty after school, not bothering to punish the rest of the boys.
"Apparently it was 'bothering her unborn child' or something like that." Jisung rolled his eyes, finishing his part of the job. His hair still looked wet, but I could tell that with one touch, it would crunch. That made me shiver to myself.
"Well I'm done, so let's go home."
"Wait Wait Wait." Jisung ran to me, catching up with me. We both continued to walk in silence the pungent smell of the trash still lingering.
"Remember to take a shower, alright?" I reminded him while walking to the bus stop. He nodded, awkwardly bouncing up and down on his heels. "Why do you do those stunts anyway? They're so stupid." I say, watching him laugh awkwardly, rubbing the nape of his neck.
"Just to impress someone. No biggie." He says. His eyes flicker towards mine, before downcasting. My heart slightly pang'd in my chest, but I pushed it aside.
"Who? A girl? Or guy?"
"A-a girl.. she's always helping me whenever I do stupid stunts, so I do them to get her attention."
It was silent after that. Him and I just stood there together, watching the day go by, waiting for my bus to come. As it did, I turned to him, giving a small,weak smile.
"W-Well..tell me who she is someday, I'd love to meet her." I said, quickly saying goodbye to him as I get on the bus.
He just nodded, giving the same small, weak smile back.
"Someday I'll tell you... Someday." With that, he stuck his hand in his pockets, continuing on his way home,  a light tug felt on his heart.

______
  Instagram ♡ -  sunshinexbangtann
New story! ♡ - Lemonade Love (Stray Kids Imagines)