Kisses with: Doyoung

Kisses with Doyoung:

Although Doyoung might carry himself like the dominant type, he's the submissive type of kisser.
The one that would rather give his lover a soft, loving kiss, rather than a rough, lust-filled one.
Doyoung doesn't seem like the affectionate-type Of boyfriend, especially in public.
He likes to save his intimacy and privacy for...well, private.
Doyoung would rather let his lover know he loves them verbally, rather than in a kiss.
Though,sometimes, if he's feeling more touchy than usual, that's when he'd give them a break-taking kiss.
He loves to cherish his lover, showing them how much they mean to them.
Since he doesn't like intimacy as much as others, he'd let his lover show his the ropes, or if they're more of an "actions speak more than words" person, he'd let them.
He wouldn't want his lover to feel as though he doesn't want to kiss them, it's quite the opposite, actually.
With his submissive-type behavior, he would love if his lover slowly trailed their fingertips down his chest and body, as if they were almost worshipping him. He loves praise, I can tell you that. If he cherishes his lover, he wants them to cherish him back.
He loves when he feels their arms snake around his waist, pulling him closer as they can. It shows him that they love him as much as he loves them.
He especially loves when he feels their nails slightly dig into his skin, leaving tiny marks that only them two know where they're from.

Doyoung's kisses are like the blooming of a Rose; slow, sensual, and breathtakingly beautiful when it's finished.

_______
A/n: oof the Boss MV tho. Jungwoo's vocals are on point istg 👌🏻
And I died when Lucas rapped oof my heart
I also got the Stray Kids Pre-Debut Album "Mixtape" finally 😫 I got two photocards of Chan lmao. The same selfie XD. I also got Woojin

instagram: sunshinexbangtann
new story!: Lemonade Love (Stray Kids Imagines)