Dreamies reaction: How they would ask out their crush

A/n: I was actually thinking of ending this book when I get to 100 parts, but now I'm not so sure of it since I really like this and whatnot. I was thinking of writing another book, but it would only go up to 100 parts and would all be about how to say "I love you" in different ways. I'm still thinking about it but if I end this book, would you guys read the other one? It would still be NCT 😂 and other kpop groups but I'll keep them a secret. I would love it if you give me feedback on this :)

______

Mark:

I feel like Mark would be very shy about asking out his crush

I feel like Mark would be very shy about asking out his crush. Even though he's a hard core rapper, he's a big softie at heart. He seems to be one of those guys who loves to thinks things through, but when he finally puts it into action, he won't be able to go through with it because he second guesses himself.
So what I'm trying to say is, the dreamies would most likely put him in a situation where he HAS to ask out his crush, no matter what.
That leads them  to be stuck in a closet together.
Not the best way to ask out a crush, but to Mark, it feels like everything is getting hotter and hotter by the second.
Honestly, I feel like Mark would try to make the best out of this situation, even if it wasn't his ideal plan.
"Th-this wasn't the ideal way that I wanted to tell you... but I like you."

Renjun:

Awe the cute baby

Awe the cute baby. I feel like he would be able to do it one way or another, not really caring if it's going to embarrass him or not. He seems like such a sweet guy so I'm sure no one would reject this cutie.
He'd ask his crush out in the cutest way possible: notes and their favorite candy.
He'd leave little notes every day in their class, writing things he loved about them, then leaving a piece of candy or a cute stuffed plushie right next to the note. No one would really know it was him until he confessed on the rooftop. He dressed nice and was twiddling his thumbs, holding one rose or whatever they love in his hands

"I hope you accept me.."

Jeno: