Haechan (2)

a/n: So basically, this is going to be a small series for Haechan because I felt like writing this and he's my bias so of course i'd make a series about him (this is also on my dreamprotectionsquad tumblr I share with KimReapers I'll spread the parts out between other members! I'm also working on the second part of the Yuta Mafia!AU ;)

_______

Donghyuck stared at the clock above the classroom door, the nervousness slowly building up in his stomach as the seconds continue to pass. His palms clammed up, his heart beating as fast as it could. His eyes flickered from the door, to his teacher, his foot tapping against the floor impatiently.

"What's go you so worked up, hyung?" Jaemin whispered, tapping his pencil as he wrote down the final notes for class.

"It's nothing." Donghyuck immediately answered, looking at his blank sheet. He couldn't focus at all through class, his mind wandering elsewhere.

"It doesn't seem like anything, you didn't write any of the notes down!" Jeno whispers, pointing to his blank paper. Donghyuck just shrugged, his eyes wandering to the clock once again. Jeno and Jaemin follow his eyes, raising their eyebrows at one another.

"Are you going to see someone or something?" Jaemin asked. The bell rang, Donghyuck immediately shooting up and running out of the classroom, despite Jeno and Jaemin yelling after him.

"Does he even notice he left his bag?"

"We can just drop it off by his house later, I guess."

~~

(Y/n) hummed, opening her locker and putting her books into their designated spots. She felt her phone vibrate and she took it out of her pocket, hanging her bag on a little hook in her locker. "Hello?"

"(y/n)!" It was Jeno, and he seemed annoyed. (Y/n) wedges the phone between her ear and her shoulder, opening her backpack and taking out some stuff.

"Yeah? Are you okay?"

"Do you know where Donghyuck is? He left his-"

"(y/n)!" (Y/n) looked up, confused as to why Donghyuck was in front of her, panting and out of breath.

"Donghyuck is right next to me, do you want to talk to him Jeno?" She said, Donghyuck's eyes widening as he quickly cancels her call with Jeno, putting her phone in his pocket. "Donghyuck hey-"

"You'll get it back at the end of the day." He smiles cheekily, (y/n) rolling her eyes and taking her backpack off the hook and closing the locker.

"Did you run all the way over here? I wouldn't have minded waiting 5 minutes for you, you know?" She said, raising her eyebrow, a teasing smile ghosting over her lips. Donghyuck blushed, but straightened himself up to cover it up. He grabs her hand, dragging her away from her locker. "Hey I'm supposed to be home early today-"

"Too bad so sad (y/n), we're hanging out today!"

~~

"So this is what you had in mind?" (y/n) gasped, her eyes widening as she looks at all the different games in store for their day.

"Yup! It just opened up a few days ago, and I wanted to take you here!" Donghyuck hummed, continuing to lead (y/n) around the arcade. The games ranged from old to new systems, each designated in their own spot.

"Ooo look! They even have crane machines!" (Y/n) looks through the clear glass of a crane machine, seeing a nice light blue alpaca stuffed animal sitting on top of the rest of the alpacas. Donghyuck smiles, seeing the excitement fill (y/n)'s eyes as she continues to stare at the fluffy alpaca.