First Day, First Encounter Pt. 1

Yoonmin's P.O.V
"Beep Beep Beep Beep" My alarm repeatedly rang. I woke up at 5:00 a.m since today is my first day at my new school. Since I didn't go to the first two weeks of school, because my bruises from my aunt needed time to heal, I was quite behind. I got out of bed, walked to my bathroom and took a shower. After that I put on my uniform and my schools sweater to cover my cuts, then walked down stairs to cook breakfast for my aunt. I checked my phone to see what time it was, my phone read 6:00 a.m. "Okay I still have an hour and thirty minutes.

Yoonmin's Uniform

BTS UNIFORM

GOT7 UNIFORM

GOT7 UNIFORM

TWICE UNIFORM

TWICE UNIFORM

  You might be wondering how I got a phone, since my aunt is such a rude b*tch

  You might be wondering how I got a phone, since my aunt is such a rude b*tch. Well I worked my ass off for it, I work at a cafe near my aunts house, and I get fifteen dollars an hour, so I my cheque is good. My aunt knows I work but she doesn't know I get paid fifteen dollars an hour, she thinks I get five an hour, so that's why she steals five dollars from me every time I come home from work.

FAST FORWARD TO 6:30 a.m BROUGHT TO YOU BY JIMINS JAMS

Yoonmin's P.O.V
  It was now 6:30 a.m so I decided to head to school early, since I didn't want to be here when my aunt was awake, cause I don't want another set of bruises. It takes around ten minutes to get to my school. Before I leave I take my earphones and plug them into my phone, then I find my favourite song, BANG BANG BANG, by BIG BANG.

*while walking*
  As I'm walking to school, I feel as if someone is following me, I look to my left and right, then I look behind me, I turn back around to face my path, but instead I'm faced with a chest. I look and see a tall boy, about the same age as me, and has the same school uniform as me. I read his name on his school jacket, and it reads "Kim Namjoon" I look behind him and see six more boys that are my age, and that go to the same school as me. "Oh sh*t I'm dead" was what I thought. The tall man I bumped into looks down at me and says "Watch where you're going". "Mianhe" I say shyly, scared that they would hurt me, Namjoon and his group smirks, he and his group walk past me intentionally hitting my shoulders harshly. "Why are they going that way? Isn't school this way" I thought while pointing to my path. "They're probably skipping" I say out loud with a sigh.

FAST FORWARD TO SCHOOL(cause I'm lazy)

Yoonmin's P.O.V
  I arrived at school at exactly 7:00 a.m on the dot. I enter the school and it was big and clean. There were not a lot of students cause it was to early. "Why is this school so big?" I quietly yell due to frustration, because I can't find the damn principals office, since I need to retrieve my schedule and my locker number.

*five minutes later*

"I FINALLY FOUND IT" I think happily while doing a little happy dance. I knock on the door, but only to hear nothing . I knock again, a bit more harshly so the principal can hear. "Come in" I hear a deep yet calming voice from the other side. I let myself in, "Hello my name is Park Yoonmin, I'm the new transfer here, it's a pleasure to meet you" I bow a 90 degrees bow, after my short introduction. "Ahhh hello it's a pleasure to meet you too, I am Mr.Yang, I will be your new principal for the next three years." Mr. Yang says politely and bows to me. "I heard a lot about you from the principal in your previous school, he said that you were the top student, I'm very impressed" Mr. Yang says with an impressed voice. "Thank you, oh and may I have my schedule and my locker number, class will be starting soon" I say slightly annoyed since class REALLY IS starting soon. "Oh yes here you go" Mr. Yang says as he hands me my schedule with my locker number. "Thank you, goodbye" I say as I bow slightly. "No problem, and goodbye" Mr. Yang says as I leave.

  I look at my schedule to see what I have for my first period, I have math first, "Okay Yoonmin you're good at math" I say quietly to encourage myself. I go to my locker, to see all of the text books I need, along with my gym clothes. "Wow this school is prepared" I say quite amazed. As I take out my math textbook, I get slammed into the locker beside mine, in result me dropping my textbook, the person pinned my shoulders to the locker, so I could stay there. I open my eyes to see who slammed/pinned me to the locker.

And it was . . . . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oof cliff hanger
AUTHOR-NIM HERE I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND SORRY THAT THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER I'LL MAKE THE NEXT ON LONGER IF I HAVE TIME SINCE SCHOOL IS COMING!!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AUTHOR-NIM OUT!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️