C H A P T E R' E I G H T

C H A P T E R
E I G H T

THE TRUTH
ABOUT
ELLAROSA KINGSTON P.T.2

I closed my book shut and placed it on the nightstand next to me.

I stood up and roamed around the room, my destination stops at the window and I glance at Adams lit room,he's on his laptop, typing furiously.

I unlocked my phone and clicked his contact.

Ella.11:23 p.m.
Look at your window.

I clicked send and heard his iPhone notification tone ring,I grinned and leaned against the window,Adam picked up his phone,unlocking it, he smiled as he read the message, and then he started typing.

Adam.11:24 p.m.
I looked and I kinda saw an angel, I won't go with the 'did it hurt when you fell from heaven' thingy cause I'll cringe typing it.

I giggled and looked at him,he waved at me,I waved back and I started typing.

Ella.11:24 p.m.
Are you saying that im not flirty-worthing?! Ouch Adam I thought you we're in love with me, plus I must admit I would've cringed too.

Adam narrowed his eye's at me and shook his head,and started typing for 2 minutes straight, I tapped my feet against the ground as I waited.

Adam.11.25 p.m.
First of all Kingston I didn't say you're not flirty-worthing, I don't need to flirt with you to own you're heart,since I already have it, and yes I'm in love with you, since the moment I saw you almost vomit you're mom's delicious pasta when you witnessed the horrible make out scene between your freind and brother,since you approached me, the moment you felt stupid that you didn't understand that Turkish word I said,the moment I looked in you're emeralds, I knew I'd wake up for only one thing in the morning,besides breakfast ofcourse,you.....know how chessy was that? Did you cringe?

I lift my head up and looked at him,more like gaped.

He shrugged.

Adam.11:27 p.m.
Yeah gap at me as much as you want.. That's what I did when I saw you..

Ella.11:27 p.m.
I hope you're not drunk.

Adam.11:28 p.m.
Nah,don't worry I didn't drink daddy's juice that'd be rude,I don't wanna get slapped on the forehead.

I tilted my head at him and frowned.

Ella.11:28 p.m.
I didn't mean it that way Adam..

Adam.11:29 p.m.
I know ❤

I chuckled at the heart and he grinned back.

Adam.11:30 p.m.
How chessy is this?

Ella.11:30 p.m.
Very..tempting actually...I must learn from you.

Adam did a bow and blew me invisible kisses,I laughed a little before shaking my head.

Adam.11:31 p.m.
You have to be in love so you can do that,you know to flirt this good.

I stopped typing and looked at him, he smiled, my beautiful disaster smiled..I looked at the message reading it over and over again..I lifted my head to look at Adam,and glanced at the candle on fire behind him.

Ella.11:31 p.m.
Who say's im not?

He closed his eye's,smiling and nodded.

Adam.11:32 p.m.
Good night Rosa.

Ella.11:32 p.m.
Good night Adam.

I shut my phone and cross my arms as I watch his room light slowly faint into darkness and a little bit of everything.. His candles where already on fire and his mother's soul glowed the roof.

For the first time in weeks, I calmly shut off my alarm without being angry or furious that it disturbed my sleep,it must be God's mercy on the poor alarm but no, it's been total 1 week and 3 day's since I spoke a word around except in classes and Adam,I didn't mutter a word to willow or mumble a word to mark.

The whole school has beem drowned in pathetically,unwanted and unnecessary rumors, about me, sleeping with the school rapist and  aka Adam grey.

How cute is this, being surrounded by shitty people who feed each other's lies, lies, lies,lies, they just never stop, the gossip the hatred everything is wrong with them,that's what I hate about being in here..it's all.. Wrong.. It's like they are available to just.. Gossip and bully.

No one really survives high-school.

"ella wa-" Aspen stops in his tracks and sees me glancing at nothing in particular.

"oh..you're awake"

"yeah, you can quit your job now old man" I chuckled half heartedly.

"I'll never quit being an annoying brother sister I was born for this" he jokes.

"ugh hush it's really early for this" I threw a pillow at his face,he ducks and opens his mouth to say the only s
Thing I hear every morning.

" so get your ass up so we can got to the damn school" we say in sync.

"good girl" he smirks.

"thanks assy-pen" I smirk.

He growls.

I shrug.

"so what freak? Huh?what you gonna do about it?huh! You gonna run to Kingston brother or his little red minx?!" an unwanted voice runs through the hallway, I struggle through the crowd and see an growling mark and a few of his pack cornering an unarmed Adam by his locker.

"jesus I don't want a problem!"  Adam yells frustrated shuts his locker and turns around facing and dangerously angry mark.

"oh so sad grey,I want a problem here I want you out off my life,how could you stand you're self after what you've done to my damn cousin?"  mark's voicw send shills through my body and without hesitation he punched the locker directly behing Adams head.

Okay this stupid crowd clearly are enjoying this so no one will clearly stop this shit.i step forward and push mark away with as much force as I have,  I mean geez the dude eats bricks for breakfast.

"oh look who arived the angel in disguise"  mark smirked.

"look mark this is unnecessary, he didn't do shit, and won't do shit, so I suggest you take your piece of shit friends"  I motion behing him"and get the shit out of here" I ended up with a deathly glare.

Mark threw his head back and laughed like a maniac, his laughing echoed through the hallways, but eventually stopped and pointed at Adam.

"only this time grey,for her" he spat at Adam and winked at me.

"hey Mark next time you approach him, you can kiss my ass for permission you douchbag!" I yelled from behind me as he continued walking.

He stopped and smirked at me " my own pleasure ella" and he left.

"WHAT THE FUCK YALL LOOKIN AT, GET YA ASSES TO CLASSES" I yelled at the crowd and a few exchanged looks,two blondes In front with skirts that nearly popped there eyes sockets outta there head,eyed me up and down and rolled they're eye's at me.

"yep! Roll em bitches hope you find your brains in you're skulls not in you're vaginas!!" I sneered.

I took a deep breath and smiled turned around to Adam.

But he's already gone..oh god really?

"fuck!" I cursed and inhaled angrily as I head towards the boys bathrooms.

THE TRUTH
ABOUT
ELLAROSA KINGSTON P.T.2

|OKAY, HAZEL GRACE? OKAY.|
|the fault in our stars,John green|

N O T
E D I T E D