C H A P T E R ' F I V E

C H A P T E R
F I V E

I SWEAR
I WON'T
LET GO
P.T.1

I slowly walked down the noisy hallway,my arms clutching the two textbooks from my last boring classes, i inhaled heavily and my sigh came out the same, i made my way through the students as i head to my locker,I opend the rusty door shakily.

The thought kept repeated continously as if challenging me to just hit my head against the lockers and bleed to death.

I leaned against the lockers and breathed heavily, okay breath ella breath it's nothing, IT'S EVERYTHING! Shut up conscious.

I vowed to myself not to ever,ever,ever text or meet or kiss or like or even get a relationship after..him.

I hit my head softly against the locker and frowned.

I fucked up my seventeenth birthday.

One, i broke my vow.

Two, i kissed Adam Hudson Grey.

Flashback.earlier at the birthday party.

After my conversation with willow about her busted making out session which got her sister's attention i smiled and descended down to great some of my classmates, and probably the other few i don't even know.

I search around the room to find someone particular, i smile and wave at Alessandro, the Italian boy in our biology class,he was my partner for two years straight and i won't deny the stupid little crush and he waves back with a grin.

I make my way's towards him.

"hey"  i squeal unexpectedly.

"hey ella"  he laughs at my excitement a little and glances at the white rose behing my ears.

"nice look,happy birthday sweetheart" he wishes and kisses my forehead, i place a hand on his chest and muttered a shy thank you.

"no worries, so where is your mother i haven't Introduced myself,plus i have to thank her for blessing our existence by having this beautiful daughter"  he teases and i laugh,my cheeks warm up a little and point at the kitchen, he excuses himself and goes straight to the kitchen.

I smile a little at his sincerity and as i take a step towards the couch i cringe at the sight of the kissing couple,whom i may add where kissing sloppy and there's a little d- yeah you know what i meant i  take a step back, the door bell rings and i mentally thank god from saving me at this sight.

I walked slowly towards the door and opened it, what i saw made observe in confusion.

A white flowing balloon standing In front of me, it's tip is tied within the ribbon of the present which was on the ground, not allowing the balloon to fly away.

The balloon flew a little to the side revealing adams handsome face, he took a step forward and as if nothing ever existed in this cruel world he looked straight into my eyes,my soul, and held my waist pushing me closer to him.

I gasped at the proximity and gulped,  his adams apple bobbed,as if we weren't on the porch as if there was no birthday or no guests probably even people watching,  adam leaned and kissed my forehead.

I placed a hand on his hard chest, and the other went behind his neck pushing him to me slowly, after a while he pulled back and looked straight to my lips, my heart skipped a beat and i licked my bottom lip.

Adam's eyes flickered to mine again and whispered,his voice rasp and husky "don't do that".

I licked my bottom lip again but this time slowly as if challenging
"do what?" i asked in his same tone.

"don't tease me rosa" he warned aggressively, his hand tighten on my waist.

Before i even come with a sassy reply Alessandro clears his throat.

"you guys might come inside, ella where about to blow the candles" he finished raising a brow at Adams hands which are tightly holding my poor waist.

I nodded silently and glanced at adam one last glance and went inside.

"oh god where about to clear all this shit, whom did you invite?  The whole state?" aspen whines dramatically "plus you know what i have Diarrhea and I'd rather not shit on mom's fancy floor so ill just... Yeah" he skips the stairs slowly.

I rolled my eyes at his dramatic attempts to run away and leave me, i must say he's got a point the whole place looks lile a marathon, plates the red cups even the poor dead balloons, everyone left half an hour ago but adam stayed a little and so did willow.

I gathered up the plates and plastic forks and threw them in the trash, i rubbed my hands in a towel and went to my room,i slowly entered, adam stood right infront of my mirror his left hand in his pocket and the right holding a picture.

I closed the door slowly, his eye's met mine in the mirrors reflection and turned around.

"you know i never really thought your a fan of piggy tails but according to this, geez i really needs to keep my hopes down" he chuckles and places the picture on the night stand.

I chuckled "im not a fan but mom was since my hair was so annoyingly silky it masses my whole face and it was pretty long so mom though braids was the answer" yep i really really hate piggy tails.

"nah, you still look pretty even with those piggy tails and chubby cheeks" he shrugs  and moves forward, specifically to my way.

He was so close his minty breath washing my cheeks,i take a step back but he quickly holds my waist and chuckles darkly.

"a-adam"i whimper.

He hums in response,"i really want to kiss you" he whispers and leans into my neck and sniffs slowly,his nose tracing ever lightly.

"jesus you smell perfect" he whispered and I shivered, I mentally thank mom for buying me that coconut body wash.

"adam what are you doing?"i manage to say and place a hand on his chest pushing him bwck a little,but he doesn't even bother.

"giving you you're birthday gift" and before i already blink, my breath hitches, my eye's widened, im probably about to faint, im about to break my vow, im about and im about,but most importantly im about to kiss Adam Hudson Grey, and his lips was already on mine.

I SWEAR
I WON'T
LET GO P.T.1

|EVERY MAN DIES,BUT NOT EVERY MAN REALLY LIVES|
|Braveheart,1995|

N O T
E D I T E D