C H A P T E R' T WO

C H A P T E R
T W O
...
Y O U
N E V E R
W A L K
A l O N E
P.T.2
...

"adam,adam grey,nice to meet you güzel" he smiles sheepishly at me.

I didn't understand the last word so i start blushing furiously,someone help me here,but i think its Turkish I've heard it in a Turkish tv show in which willow insisted i should watch.

"so ellarosa Kingston ,i assume you're aspen Kingston sister?" he asks glancing behind at Aspen who's eating willows face out.

"oh please call me ella,and yes unfortunately I'm that ass sister" i rub my elbows embarrassed for him seeing what's behind me.

"what a shame your too beautiful to sit there and see that cringy worthing sense, may i ask why you're here,not to sound rude or something" he offers me a biscuit and i shamelessly take it not wanting to embarrass him.... and okay i would let him die in embarrassment i wouldn't turn down an oreo.

" yeah i figured out i don't want to puke mom's delicious pasta of yesterday's and rather excrete it like normal humans, so i had no choice but to search for another table but they were all full and... yay it's your lucky day" i exclaim,resisting the urge to run my hand through my red weasly/firey hair and scrub my scalp in frustration and humiliation .

"it's indeed my lucky day" he mutters," anyways güzel your welcome whenever you want" he sips his mango juice.

Again i resist the urge to get out my phone and translate whatever the word was.

"thanks, how come i didn't see you before adam" i ask, i realy haven't seen him before or even around our small town.

"oh, im new here" he rubs his neck," i kinda need to go right now, see you later rosa" he reaches his hands for me.

"yeah sure" i take his hands in mine,as i look in his amber irises, he sighs and looks in my emerald ones,his eye's dilate for a second and he pulls his palm back furiously as if he touched the fire itself, he shakes his head and walks away.

I pull my hand back and notice something rough in it.

A folded paper, without breathing i quickly open it and my eyes zero on the scraped ink.

Turkish :Güzel,translation, English :beautiful.

...

The bell rang signaling us for either a period or a lunch or probably to get home,but no,finally my music class came the 'escape time period' came music is my favorite elective of the school day, it's refreshing change in your high school whole day,i brought my lunch with me and asked ms.watson if i could stay in the piano room with some snacks, after all i didn't really eat enough after my little nice talk with adam and his folded paper.

And aspen didn't help either, i felt a little nauseous and un easy ms.watson smiled at me and nodded in which i thanked her gratefully, i sat down i let my fingers flow over the keyboard, exhaling as i felt the Symphony sweeping through my body and ears.

My slim pale fingers hit each white and black key,the ting of each note stings my ears as i shiver in delight, i began to sing one of my favorite songs,she's the lucky one by (Victoria f.beaumont).