One brown eye that she has seen not so long ago.

"Hi..."

Lauren just stared.

"May I come in?"

Lauren sighed and ran her hand through her dark hair, "You were about to enter earlier without knocking anyway, so suit yourself,"

The girl's cheeks were a touch of pink against a tanned skin.

She bit her lip as she entered and stepped closer to the bed where Lauren sat, the rest of her body covered only by the white sheets. Feeling the soft fabric of the sheets on her bare skin, she just realized that she was only wearing her black lace bra and underwear. Swallowing her own embarassment and without much thought, Lauren pulled the sheets up to her shoulders and put up her best poker face.

"I was just passing by when I heard some rock music. I wonder what you were up to," it was the girl with pretty chocolate eyes and big round butt that she just wanted to squeeze.

Lauren closed her eyes and sighed again.

She doesn't know how her own mind works anymore. Just a few moments ago she was struggling with confusion as to where she is, fear of what just happened to her, frustration about her phone's alarm not turning off and her regular daily dose of depression hitting her smack in the face because her mom was haunting her dreams again.

And now, just a moment later, she wants to squeeze some pretty girl's ass. Lauren internally slapped herself.

"It was my alarm. It won't turn off and it kind of pissed me off,"

"I see... Throwing stuff when pissed off, so noted," the girl teasingly nodded as she tucked both her hands in her pink hoodie and rocked the balls of her feet.

"Who are you? Where am I?" Lauren asked in her attempt to not stare at the girls tanned long smooth legs covered only by a very short and tight black running shorts.

"My name is Camila and you're in the safe house. You were attacked last night, some creepy guys were trying to haul you to their van but-"

"I kicked one guy's balls but the other guy brass knuckled my face, I sort of remember..." Lauren cut the girl off with a slight grin, finally remembering the previous events that led her to where she is at the moment.

"Pretty much... How do you feel?"

"Peachy..."

Camila raised an eyebrow at her but she was smirking. Lauren sighed and rolled her eyes, "My head hurts like a bitch but I'll live. What are you doing across the street last night? I saw your car..."

"What car?" Camila tried to stall though she already knows it's futile.

"I know your car. Silver lexus, I know the plates,"

"Why does your alarm go off so early? And why Toxic Valentine?" Camila retorted, clearly avoiding to answer her question.

Before Lauren can respond with either another question or a sassy remark, a knock on the door interrupted and a smaller girl with blonde hair popped her head through the door.