WHY

A/N:

^ I love that movie because of the soundtrack...

Not because of Megan Fox or Amanda Seyfried or the totally hot lesbian stuff going on...

😏

Anyways carry on reading

• • •

Toxic Valentine suddenly blared in the room.

It was obnoxiously loud that has pulled her from the dark abyss where the bad guys chased her after they killed her mom and brought her back to life. She loves All Time Low but at the moment it was irritating. She shut her eyes tightly closed as soon as she snapped them open.

Why the... Too bright...

Her eyes may be closed but her nostrils were not. She could inhale a faint scent she can't describe. However, it was somewhat relaxing, making her feel slightly heady, but still aware of other things. Like how cold the room was or the faint murmurs behind the blaring tune of her alarm.

Her awareness despite the lack of sight made her realize she is not in the basement of Emily and Alison's house. The basement that she made as her own personal space.

A dark, humid space where she knows her way around so well and where everything is placed. A dark, humid room where she sees her mom in her dreams and in the dark silhouette reflecting on the mirror.

Slowly she opened her eyes. She squinted them on the white ceiling as she turned her head. Her vision was a bit blurry but she can see the lines on the ceiling, the bright florescent lights, the bare white wall, the hardwood door...

Where am I...?

Lauren turned her throbbing head to her left and her sling bag was right there. It looked damp and her phone was making its usual noise at six forty five a.m inside it. The case containing her guitar was perched on the wall across. It also looks damp and has a crack on it.

Upon seeing the crack, her eyes widened and she shot up on the soft bed. Sudden pain shot in her temples as she did. Her head really hurts. But she would feel more hurt if her guitar was broken.

All Time Low was still blaring as she racked her brain of previous events that led her to where she is at the moment, filling the well lit unfamiliar room with noise. Lauren fished it out of her sling bag and realized it was really damp. The alarm on her phone was still going on despite her attempts at shutting it off.

And it kept going on and on and on.

Damn it... My phone is broken...

Frustration, confusion, fear and depression hit her all at once. She flung her phone as her inner turmoil led her to do so. The device hit the wall next to the opening door with a startling smash and the person who was about to enter ducked to save their life.

Lauren realized what she just did and felt oddly guilty. But the war inside her mind squished whatever guilt she was feeling.

The door was left ajar, and the person who opened it moments ago was hiding behind it. Though it seemed like an afterthought, the person gently knocked and one brown eye peeked through the small opening.