THE MISSION

A/N:

^ Please don't judge me if I like this movie and it's soundtrack lol
😁

• • •

*1895; somewhere in Europe*

The moon is full and it is shining bright.

A light washed upon a woman clad in a gray cloak. She stepped closer to the tomb stone, muttered a quiet prayer.

She is not a Catholic, neither was she a Jew.

The woman in gray cloak does not belong to any institutionalized form of faith as she calls it. She doesn't have religion.

But the man under the tombstone does.

She loved him.

And she is carrying their unborn child.

A child destined for greatness. A child born to harness power. The power of nature. She knows this for the signs of the sun and the moon have spoken.

Her unborn child will bring back the peace and balance and harmony in this world, and the other worlds that needs her child's blessed grace. Her unborn child will vanquish the vermin that crawled out of the depths of Sheol who only sought to bring unrest and disturb the peace for selfish reasons.

For the portals has been pried open by the covetous and conceited, and allowed The Great Evil to take form.

The Great Evil has been spawned once again in this world with the aim of domination, and her unborn child will grow to stop this evil at once. Her beloved unborn child will walk this world with a mission.

A mission of gathering the four Elementals and together, they will close the portals and defeat the evil that has been summoned. A mission to bring back balance and harmony, peace and order. A mission that a thousand years ago was duly fulfilled by the elementals of that time. But then, evil always has its way of coming back.

And it's her unborn child's turn to fulfill that destiny. Her child will be the bind that will make The Elementals as one.

Her child is The One...

• • •

*A year ago; somewhere in America*

"You need a new AC,"

"You need a new car,"

"You need a new playlist," Ally was reaching the car radio to switch it to something else but she swatted her hand, "seriously Lena, this song is ancient,"

"We Built this City by Jefferson Starship is not ancient," she said monotonously.

"But your car is," Camila muttered in the back that didn't escape her hearing. She glared at her on the rearview mirror.

"It's hot in here, Lena. Seriously, you need an AC. Are we there yet?" Normani impatiently quipped.

The three girls in the backseat have been complaining to her about anything and everything. If they're not complaining, they were bickering amongst themselves. And with Ally in the middle who can easily reach her radio and has been wanting to change it, Lena is about to lose her cool.