11) A Birthday Blast

Start from the beginning

"I think I might actually disown you as my brother very soon." I said shaking my head.

"Don't make this such a big dill, I just wanted you to relish the moment!" He said as he put a pickle in my salad bowl.

"One more Asuma, just one more, and I'll tackle you to the floor." I said, and he smiled at me. He got quiet, as I ate my salad. He suddenly got up, and took something out of the fridge, bringing something to the table. My eyes widened.
"Don't you do it. Don't you even think about it." I warned, he smirked.

"Happy birthday sis! I love you." He said, as he passed it over to me. I eyed him, as I took out a spoon, and put it in the packaging.
"... Thanks for... Pudding up with me!" He said as he quickly ran away.

"ASUMA!!" I yelled, as I chased him around the table with the chocolate pudding.
"COME HERE YOU DWEEB!" I yelled laughing, as I chased him. I tripped, and fell on the floor, getting pudding all over my hand and the floor.
"OW OW OW OW OW!!!" I cried out, as I grabbed on to my foot.

"(Y/N)!!" Asuma yelled at me, running to my aid.
"Are you okay?!" He asked, as I nodded in pain, before I secretly took my pudding hand, smearing it all over his face and hair.

"Oh Asu!! I'm sorry! My hand slipped! But I must say that looks so much better than your three chin hairs!" I said laughing, and he frowned.

"IT TOOK ALOT TO GROW THESE THREE CHIN HAIRS! YOU TAKE THAT BACK!" He said and I giggled.
"Hey! I think you got something right there!" He said putting pudding on my nose. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
"I wonder who that could be. Is it your boyfriend Obiitittooooo?" He teased, and I shook my head.

"He's not my boyfriend you dork!" I said.

"OR IS IT YOUR TRUE LOVE KAKASHIIIIIII?!" He screamed as he got up running to the door.

"ASUMA!!"

"HEY (Y/N)'s BOYFRIEND!!" He screamed out, while opening the door.
"Oh, hey Minato Sensei!"

"ASUMA SHUT UP! HE'S NOT MY-"I cut myself off running to the door.
"Oh hey Minato Sensei!" I said chuckling awkwardly.

"Boyfriend huh? I'm flattered! But (Y/N) I don't think Kushina would approve! I mean you haven't even taken me to dinner yet." He said playfully as I turned red.

"Asuma thought it was someone else, sorry Sensei!" I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah I thought it was Obiiiittooo or Kakashiiii I never know with her anymore!" he said teasingly, and I smacked the back of his head.

"You thought what was me or Kakashi?" Obito said walking to the door.

"That you were (Y/N)'s-" I cut Asuma off by slapping my hand over his mouth.

"He thought you or Kashi, was at the door! But it was just Minato Sensei! Haha!!!" I said laughing awkwardly, as I took my hand off my brother's mouth.
"Be quiet Asuma!" I whispered in anger and he chuckled as my face turned red.
"Why are you here Sensei?" I asked and smiled.

"You think I'd forget my squad member's birthday?" He asked and I shook my head.
"I wanted to take you, Kakashi, Obito, and Rin out for Ramen, for a celebratory lunch on you and Kakashi becoming Chūnin, and then a special surprise for your thirteenth birthday!" He said, as Obito let out a small giggle. I raised an eyebrow.

"Good luck with all of that! I tried to cook her a birthday breakfast, and look what she did to my face with the pudding I made her!" Asuma said jokingly.

"I thought that was poop..." Obito said making me start laughing.

"I guess now I should be calling you the kakahead, Asuma!" I teased.