12) The Kannabi Bridge

Start from the beginning

"Yeah... Thanks." He said, as Rin pulled out her gift.

"Hey Obito, did you really forget a gift?" I whispered to him, and he looked down disappointed in himself.

"I- yeah." He said, and I put my hand on his shoulder. I handed him my present for Kakashi.

"Here. Give these to him; I'll say I forgot a gift." I whispered and Obito shook his head.

"No. They're your gifts to him." He said, putting them back in my hands.

"T-this ones from me!" Rin said, holding a box in her hands.
"I made a personalized med kit for you! I adjusted a few things to make it easier for you to use!" Rin said, handing it to Kakashi.

"Thanks." He said, and he looked over to me and Obito.

"Well, I was gonna try and get you a new attitude! But that's obviously something that can't be bought!" I said in a joking tone.
"So I- Obito and I both got you some more weapons. He got you the paper bombs and the kunai, and I got you the three shuriken, and the katana." I said to him, handing him the gifts. Minato Sensei put a hand on my shoulder, and Obito looked towards the ground. Kakashi however, rolled his eyes.

"If you're going to continue to stick up for Obito, at least give him the gifts to give to me. But thanks (Y/N) for the gifts." He said looking at me, before holding his hand out towards Obito.

"What are you holding your hand out for? If you're expecting a gift from me, you can forget it!" Obito said bitterly.

"That's fine. I doubt it would have been anything good anyway. Better nothing at all, than a useless burden." Kakashi copped back harshly. Obito scrunched up his face in anger, and pointed his finger at Kakashi.

"What I don't understand, is how a guy like you, gets to become a Jounin!" Obito said in frustration.

"That's amusing, coming from you." Kakashi copped back, almost un-phased. Obito put his finger in Kakashi's face, making Kakashi's eyes widen.

"I am Obito Uchiha, of the powerful Uchiha clan! I'll be stronger than you'll ever be!" He said angrily.
"Kakashi you just wait until my sharingan awakens." He threatened Kakashi.

"I thought everyone in the Uchiha clan, was supposed to be elite. So you really shouldn't have to rely on that. You should be great already." Kakashi said, striking a nerve in Obito.

"W-what?!" Obito growled.

"THAT'S IT!! I've about had it!!!" I growled.
"Minato Sensei? Will you please cover your ears? My language is about to be very colorful." I said, and he raised an eyebrow.

"(Y/N)." Minato Sensei said in a warning tone.

"Okay you two need to just suck each other's dicks already, and then put on your big boy panties, and stop this useless fighting!!" I said in an annoyed tone.

"(Y/N)!!" Minato Sensei scolded me.

"Sorry Sensei, but they bicker worse than a married couple!! Just stop acting like a couple of pansies. Kakashi you're a Jounin now! Act like it! And Obito, I know Kakashi is being... Well Kakashi, but he is our team captain, and you have to treat him like such. You're a chūnin now; you need to act like it.  I don't care if you're a Jounin, Chūnin, or still in diapers! I will slap you both silly, if you don't quit this pointless bantering! If I so much as hear another un encouraging word from either of you, I will tie both of you together, so you'll be forced to have your noses touching." I growled, and they looked at me wide eyed.

"Guys just stop it." Rin added and I nodded.

"Yeah... Can I explain the mission now? I don't have that much time. We're getting close to the boarder now." Minato Sensei said annoyed, making us all look at him. We walked over to a flat rock. Minato Sensei laid a map down, pointing at a location.
"See this right here? It's showing where the land of earth is currently invading the village hidden in the grass. The enemies are shinobi from the hidden stone. And according to intel they've deployed a thousand shinobi to the front lines. Here." He said pointing to a new location.