CI- The Five Champions

Diana waited as Professor Dumbledore prepared to announce the three champions of the Triwizard Tournament. As he approached the brilliant blue flames of the Goblet of Fire, they turned an ominous red as Albus Dumbledore drew a name as it flew out.
"The Durmstrang champion is.... Viktor Krum!"

Everyone applauded as he accepted the congratulations.
Dumbledore pulled another name as it flew out gracefully. "The Champion From Beauxbatons.... Fleur Delacour!"

The girls from Beauxbatons all clapped for her sophisticatedly. Professor Dumbledore plucked the last name from the air, the Hogwarts champion.
"The Hogwarts champion.... Cedric Diggory!"

Diana clapped politely, almost disappointed that her name was not chosen, watching as he took to the stage, shaking Dumbledore's hand. Why she felt the way she did, she didn't exactly know.
  "Excellent! We now have our three champions! But in the end.... only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory.... the Triwizard Cup!" he announced, revealing a large and ornate trophy beneath a dark blue sheet.

Everyone applauded, just as the Triwizard Cup began to have a malfunction of some sort, spitting out two more slips of paper. The room stopped completely, and Dumbledore watched in shock, as he slowly unfolded each slip of paper.
  "Diana Black," he murmured in shock.
  "What?!" Someone yelled.
  "She's not seventeen!"
  "There can't be four champions!"

Diana stepped forward, ignoring the audience and walking quickly. Dumbledore seemed angry, confused, and afraid, all at once. He begrudgingly handed her her slip of paper, with her name written on it, in her handwriting, sure enough. He unfolded the second paper. The crowd gasped and whispered in fear and confusion.
  "Harry Potter," Dumbledore read.

Everyone glanced around, even more shocked. Harry Potter was too stunned to come forward.
  "Harry Potter!" Albus Dumbledore yelled angrily.

Harry stood in shock, walking towards the middle of the room.
  "He's a cheat! He's not even seventeen yet!" a Hogwarts student yelled.

The whole crowd erupted in anger, and the teachers had no choice but to defend the night's events. Diana and Harry were both instructed to meet with the other Headmaster and Headmistress.

****

Diana was the first to arrive, almost immediately ambushed.
  "Diana! What were you thinking entering your name?!" Dumbledore yelled.
  "I was able to cross the age line, it's perfectly legal," Diana argued.
  "That is not the only problem, and you know it!"
  "Look, Headmaster, with all due respect.... I'm tired of letting things get in the way of what I want. I legally entered, and I can have this spot in the Tournament. I'm going to take it."

Dumbledore sighed exhaustedly, stepping away from her. Moments later, Harry Potter entered the room.