LX- This Is War

Luke Castellan stared down at the many full crates in awe

Luke Castellan stared down at the many full crates in awe. "Wow."
  Killer Frost nodded, looking down at the crate with satisfaction. "Wow is correct," she chuckled in agreement.

  "How did you get all of these weapons?"  "I made a few phone calls," Killer Frost shrugged nonchalantly

"I made a few phone calls," Killer Frost shrugged nonchalantly.

  "This is very impressive and all," Luke smiled,"but how will mortal guns fight Greek monsters?"   Killer Frost smiled with pride

Killer Frost smiled with pride. "I had Silena persuade Charles Beckendorf to melt down some Celestial Bronze into bullets, and voila," she announced ", gesturing down toward the guns. "The men here already know their way around a gun anyways."

  "Wow," Luke said softly

"Wow," Luke said softly. "You really are quite the genius."
She shook her head with a slight smile. "No, no. Frederick Chase did most of the work for me. All I had to do was take advantage."
"Well, whatever it was that you did, you did it beautifully," Luke complimented.
  "Why thank you. And, before you even bother asking, yes, I had her wipe his memory," she beamed with pride.
  "Ah, you know me so well," Luke dramatized.
  "Well, of course."
  "How long do you think it'll be before people start looking for us?" he asked with genuine concern.
  "Not long," answered Killer Frost. "But that doesn't mean they're able to find us. I put the protection charms on us, we'll be just fine," she assured Luke.
  "Well, I have complete and utter faith in you, you brilliant mind."
  Killer Frost laughed. "You never cease to amaze me."
"I'm glad you have so much faith in me. I have the exact same amount in you," Luke Castellan promised. "And I always will."

Killer Frost slowly stepped towards him, locking eyes with him lovingly. It was almost reminiscent of an affectionate look that a loyal dog would give its owner, only Killer Frost was devoted to herself as well as Luke. She was willing to sacrifice anything for their future together, but still knew exactly what she was doing. She was absolutely sure that Luke reciprocated her feelings, of course, the cautious and paranoid person that she was. She knew what it meant to be willing to or to die for someone, and she knew what its consequences and costs would be. But she also knew exactly what it was to live for someone. Not the idea of them, but actually them. That was probably the most painful thing that Diana had ever experienced; at a certain point in life, Diana had felt that finding her parents would be the ultimate joy in life. She hated the feeling of life having no meaning without something.
  "Thank you," Diana nodded.

She had returned to being Diana for a split second. Had Luke somehow managed to stir the humanity left inside of the struggling and confused body?

 Had Luke somehow managed to stir the humanity left inside of the struggling and confused body?

  "Thank you, Luke," she gasped again.

For the first time in a while, Diana's soul actually stood a fighting chance against Killer Frost's power. She quickly realized this as well, but then immediately began to feel the ice witch struggling against her, and continued to fight, as fiercely as she could. Diana fought and fought, and eventually obtained a grip on herself and her body. It was such a wonderful feeling that she had forgotten. She hadn't been in control for weeks and weeks now. She knew that there was hardly a soul who understood what it was like not to be in control of their own body, or even soul. It was one of the most demeaning feelings in existence, not to be in control of your own self. Luke Castellan stared in awe and disbelief.
"Diana."
She panted, nodding slowly and spluttering incoherently. "Yeah. It's me."

Luke stared at her, unsure of what to do. Did Diana remember the things that he and Killer Frost did? Did she remember the things that she had felt?
"Diana, do you love me?" Luke blurted out. "Do you remember loving me?"
Diana looked into his soft and sincere eyes, nodding. "Yeah. Yeah, I do. And I.... I don't know what to think," she frowned.
Luke nodded. "I can understand that. I honestly know how—"

He was cut off by Diana Black's sudden thudding collapse onto the floor, accompanied by her violent and excruciatingly pained scream. Every single one of the veins in her body glowed a bright, white-blue as well as her eyes, which glowed an eerie silver. She hunched over on all fours in immense pain as Killer Frost regained control of the physical body. Luke didn't dare go near it. The body collapsed, and Killer Frost lay there, eyes open, grinning in triumph. He found that blood had been dripping from her ears,nose, and mouth from all of the internal exertion.
"She's starting to put up a fight," Killer Frost smirked. "This is getting good," she said, managing to stagger up onto her feet. "Bring it on, b**ch. Bring. It. On."