LXXXVI- The Shrieking Shack

Luke Castellan was running at almost full speed when he finally found who he was looking for, standing out on the balcony of the Astronomy Tower.
"Diana!"
His girlfriend turned to face him as he stood inside of the tower. "Luke," she acknowledged him calmly. "What is it?"
He stared. "Since when did you smoke a pipe?"
Diana shrugged casually. "Well, I guess since the now mysterious and intriguing Professor McGonagall wanted to kick the habit."
Luke stared for a moment, confused, but then waved it off, deeming it unimportant at the time. "Baby, you won't believe this sh*t! Buckbeak escaped at the last minute! He's alive, and no one's in trouble with the Ministry!"
Diana stared. "How is that even....? Wait," she sighed slowly. "Oh."

  "What, do you know something about that?" he asked

"Okay, so, this pipe that I conveniently happen to be smoking, is a wizard's pipe. Smoking it enhances magical awareness, as well as a person's magical radiation. I can sense weird sh*t around me that most wizards can't. I sensed the use of a Time Turner, which has a pretty strong radiation," Diana explained. "And the only person around here who would have been able to use a Time Turner and would also have the motivation to in this case would be Hermione."
"Wait, how does Hermione have one of those things?" Luke asked.
"Well, I only know because McGonagall consulted me as an advanced alumnus of Hogwarts on her case, meaning whether or not she should be recommended to the Ministry for an application for a Time Turner in order to enroll in more than the allotted amount of classes throughout the year," she replied. "Normally, violating the terms of use like this would be considered a serious offense, even more so in this particular case, but obviously I'm going to have to let this one slide."
"Yeah, definitely. Hey, I'm glad Hagrid and his pet are both happy and, well, f**king alive now," Luke agreed.
"Yeah. Listen, I'm sorry to have to drag you into this sh*t, but do you think that you could come with me to look after those kids? If I was able to detect what they did, I'm sure someone else might," Diana sighed with exhaustion.
"No, I'm cool with whatever. They definitely could need some help. Lead the way," Luke agreed.

****

They both then made their way out of the castle in order to search for Diana's brother Harry and his friends. The search would not have been easy at all, but it almost was for a couple of experienced demigods. They had managed to locate the trio of friends within mere minutes. It had turned out that they had not been in an exactly hidden location.
"Oh my God," Luke murmured in surprise.
"Jesus, f**king Christ," Diana mumbled.