CII- Slanderous Gossip

Diana received word that interviews for the Triwizard Tournament were happening today

Diana received word that interviews for the Triwizard Tournament were happening today. Harry hadn't had the time to catch her up anymore, since he was in Gryffindor and she in Slytherin. But she knew Sirius was talking to him as well, which made her feel a whole lot better. If there was ever a time for fatherly, or god-fatherly, advice, now was definitely the time. Sirius made time for both Harry and Diana. He couldn't contact Diana by the fire, since Slytherins were always snooping around, and there was the small inconvenience of there being no fireplace in the Slytherin common room. So, Sirius had sent her a two-way mirror, which connected to his. It was always nice to see his face and hear his voice. As Diana walked through the hallway, she realized that she was definitely due for an interview, which she couldn't dodge. She was not only a Triwizard champion, but Harry's adopted, Slytherin, and powerful demigod sister. Any good journalist would definitely want a word with her. Specifically that nosy and fake b**ch Rita Skeeter. Oh, sh*t. That was going to be a disaster. Sure enough, Diana was approached on her way to her classroom overconfidently by a woman with dyed hair, much like hers, only far more tacky. She's like a British Kris Jenner, Diana thought.
"Can I help you?" Diana asked irritably.
"Hello, Miss Black. My name is Rita Skeeter, maybe you've heard of me, I'm a viciously trending journalist, as well as a highly praised author," Skeeter said arrogantly, offering her hand.
"Hello, Ms. Skeeter. My name is Diana Black, maybe you've heard of me, I'm a viciously germaphobic demigod, as well as a highly praised outcast from society," Diana mimicked, fake and almost Botox smile and all.

 My name is Diana Black, maybe you've heard of me, I'm a viciously germaphobic demigod, as well as a highly praised outcast from society," Diana mimicked, fake and almost Botox smile and all

Rita Skeeter's facial expression turned foul and sour, as if she were sucking on a lemon slice dipped in salt. "A bit arrogant, are we? Well, that's quite alright," she smiled.
"A bit hypocritical, are we? Well, that's.... not really alright in my book, but in our nearsighted society, it practically is," Diana shrugged.
"Anyway, I wanted to do an interview before I meet with the actual Champions, you know, for background information and all that. Would you be willing?" she asked.
Diana shrugged. "Sure."

Let's see how bad this is going to turn out.
"Alright, come along then," the woman said hurriedly, leading Diana to a random empty room.

She had randomly marched Diana all the way up to the seventh floor, which Diana wasn't exactly appreciative of. They both took seats on either side of a small table, which, curiously enough, was the only table in the entire room.
"So," Rita said casually as a green notepad and a large and ornate green-feathered quill floated beside her, most likely to take notes on the interview. "Let me start by asking you, how is your relationship with your adopted brother, the famous Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived?"
  "You're not going to ask me how I feel about being in this tournament, the whole purpose of this interview?" Diana asked.
  "All in good time, dear. I ask the questions, you answer."
"Well then. I suppose it's just like any other relationship between siblings; filled with both ups and downs," Diana replied cooly.