Youngjae:I felt really sick in the morning but im feeling a little better but not 100%

My husband♥️:Don't worry babe im going to be home soon don't worry but what are you doing now.

Youngjae: Play with coco and just laying watching TV

My husband♥️: Your so cute youngjae!!!

Youngjae:Stop you make me blush.

My husband:I mean its true.

~

Youngjae ended up falling asleep cuddling coco.

//2 hours later//

JB entered the house and put his bag down and took his shoes off. "Youngjae."JB whispers and went into the bedroom. He then sees coco walk in.

"Hey coco where is youngjae." Coco ran out the room and JB followed after him.

JB saw youngjae curled up in a ball sleeping so peacefully and JB sat down slowly next to him and coco jumped on Youngjae.

"Coco youngjae is trying to sleep come here." JB reached over and grabbed coco.  He played with coco and snuggled up to coco youngjae had woken up and just watched JB.

"jaebum." Youngjae pretend to just wake up. "Hey baby sorry did i wake you up."JB said putting down coco.

"No i think i have been sleep for like 2 hours." Youngjae sat up and sat on his knees.

JB wrapped his arm around youngjae waist. "How are you feeling."

"Sick." Youngjae pouted and kissed JB cheek. "Go take some medicine babe."

"Ok." Youngjae got up and JB followed behind him.

"Where is it."

"Up there."

Youngjae stood up on his tippy toes and reached for the medicine and JB laughed and then notice youngjae was wearing his hoodie.

"Youngjae." JB came up behind youngjae and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Your wearing My hoodie." JB kissed his neck and smiled. "Oh ya i am." Youngjae turned around and hide his face in JB chest.

"Why are you so cute you should wear it more often." He picked up youngjae and placed him on the counter.

"Stop." Youngjae puts his head on JB shoulder. "come here." He was about the kiss youngjae.

but youngjae stopped him. "No babe your going to get sick too." JB pouted and whined.

"No please just one kiss."

"No JB i don't want you to be sick."

"Youngjae please just one and then i wont ask for anymore."

"Fine Babe." Youngjae kissed him and JB smiled.

"One more." Youngjae kissed him but JB kept him there for a little long.

"If you get sick don't blame me." Youngjae said kissing JB forehead.

~

DAMN IT IM SOFT FOR 2JAE