Chapter 9

Nico grunted,"No."

Will pouted and put his hand on Nico's arm,"Please?"

Nico shook Will's arm off and sighed,"No."

Will put on puppy-dog eyes,"Pretty please?"

Nico shook his head,"No."

Will huffed,"Betrayed by my significant annoyance."

As grabbed the keys and dramatically stormed out of the dorm room. Nico rolled his eyes. He was getting used to Will's pleas to check on his wounds, but....

"You can't force me to eat all that crap, Will!" Nico shouted loud enough to be heard through the door. "You usually only ask to look at my arms, I'm fine with that!"

Will did not answer, and Nico thought over what he just said.

"Sorry, that sounded better in my head." Nico dragged his bag out of the room and apologized.

The blonde boy shrugged and locked the door,"I'm not Percy, I won't relentlessly tease you for that for one whole week."

Nico cringed to himself as they walked down the staircase leading to the cafeteria. He remembered after Apollo "single-handedly" (with the help of some campers) destroyed the big man, was his name Colosseum? Colossus? 

Percy was talking to Nico about something when Nico accidentally made a.... joke.

The next week was history and Nico did not wish to relive that moment.

At the cafeteria, they sat at a table and Will said that he was going to get food.

Nico nodded and stared at the table in silence. 

What will I even be learning in this school? Why are we even at school? What if-

"Nico! Hey!" Lance smiled as he took up half of the bench next to Nico.

Nico glared at Lance and Keith quickly pulled Lance back, whispering,"Don't do that."

Lance moved to the bench opposite Nico's and pulled Keith with him. Keith sat down carefully next to Lance.

"Where's Alix?" Lance looked around.

"Everyone needs their alone time, Lance. She told me to not wake her up and that she was having a beautiful dream about some ship. I didn't know Alix was into boats."

Nico shrugged. Who didn't know who Alix was, but he could agree that most people were not into boats.

Lance frowned,"People have their preferences. I didn't know people were into hippos-"

And Keith hit him. Nico let a small smile slip onto his lips. He was starting to like this Keith guy.

Will chose that moment to step in,"Nico, you have to eat-"

He noticed Lance and Keith and waved,"Hello to you two again."

Lance smiled at him,"You too."

Turning back to Nico, Will crossed his arms,"Eat."

Reluctantly, Nico took the spoon and shoved a spoonful of scrambled eggs into his mouth. He knew that once Will decided on something, it was impossible to make him do otherwise.

Dropping the spoon on the table, Nico sighed,"You want me to eat the vegetables too, don't you?"

Will smiled widely at him,"You know me so well."

Nico let out a long sigh and picked at his vegetables.

Will sat down next to Nico and started on his breakfast.