Chapter 8

Will smirked as he dragged a whining Nico along with him towards the big double doors of the school.

He still couldn't believe that Chiron actually allowed them to run off to school together.

Just him, and a son of Hades.

Chiron was absolutely against the idea of sending the both of them to Yancy.

 He claimed that it was dangerous to be out there without the protective barriers of Camp Half Blood.

And a few other reasons....

But who cares?

Apparently Nico was also on Chiron's side.

"Will, I don't fit in! As a child of the Big Three, I'm going to attract even more monsters! I won't put you in this situation!" Nico had complained.

Oh well, they had arrived. No turning back.

Will winked at Nico," You'll be fine."

Nico grumbled," I just want to sleep...."

Will immediately retorted," I told you to sleep early, Neeks."

Grabbing Nico's hand again, Will pulled him towards the direction of the school," We better get in before a monster decides to have us for lunch."

                                                                           ~~~

Room 28.

Settling into the room, Will heard a loud bang coming from the next room.

Nico closed his eyes and collapsed on the bed.

Will didn't really care who got top or bottom, as long as Nico could get sleep, he was absolutely fine.

Will shook his head at his noisy neighbors, until he got heard a shout coming from the opposite room.

"Sorry, he just wanted to say hello but was too nervous to come over!"

Cue the loud laughing and outraged screams.

Will turned around and tucked pecked Nico's forehead, "I'm going out for a while."

"Mmph-"

Nico twisted around in his bed and muttered,"You're going to the library?"

Will smiled," You know me too well. If there is a library, that's where I'll be."

Nico planted his face into his pillow,"I'll join you later."

Will made sure that the keys were on the table at the corner of their room, then opened the door and left.

Navigating his way through the corridors, he finally found a library.

Picking a book, he sat down on one of the chairs provided in the library, watching the clock every now and then.

Unlike some other demigods, Will an actually sit still for at least two hours before fidgeting.

A handy skill, sometimes.

Like when you're being chased by someone and you have to keep still for a long time in your hiding spot.

And that someone is a monster.

After one hour of reading his book, Will decided to return it and check on Nico.

Carefully placing the book back where it belong, he walked towards the entrance of the library, only stopping when he saw a familiar mop of black hair.