I walk out of the closet and Klaus looks me up and down smirking "well aren't you prepared for anything." I smile over at him doing the spell to turn my hair brown again and Klaus frowns "your mother is going to be angry, Ariana" I smile while walking over to him kissing his cheek "did Tony do what we asked?" he nodded "yes, he scared the life out of her." I smirk at him "where are we headed, little love?" I smirk "The Grill it seems that Elena and Damon are there and it's time to put our clueless plan into action." Klaus smirks at me while standing up and kisses my lips quickly then goes down to my neck and my breath hitches as he growls gently biting my neck and smirks as it quickly heals I smack his chest "I have a white shirt on, calm yourself Klaus" he frowns "why do you continue to call me Klaus? that's what I changed my name to so people would fear me... but you and my family are the only ones to call me Niklaus." I grab the back of his neck pulling his lips to mine as I kiss him as he backs me onto the bed kissing down my neck as I moan out "mm.. we have to go." I get up quickly and walk over to the mirror putting my hair in a ponytail and grab my purse and phone and grab Klaus' hand as we speed to the grill.

When Klaus and I we stand behind  Damon and Elena who  from a short distance though and we listen to their conversation " you ok?" Elena asks "what makes you think I'm not ok?" "well, you're day drunk. it's not exactly your most attractive look." he walks closer to her and I frown "oh. what is my most attractive look?" she smirks up at him "I'm not saying you have any attractive look. I'm saying... this is my least favorite one."  Damon frowns " Noted. see if I can make any improvements."

Klaus smirks at me pulling me closer to his body "don't mind us." Elena turns to us and frowns at me with a hard expression on her face "oh." Damon steps in front of Elena "you're going to do this in the grill, in front of everyone?" I chuckle smacking his cheek lightly twice "Niklaus won't but me on another hand, would."

Klaus smirks looking at Damon "I don't know what you're talking about, I just came to my local pub to grab a drink with a mate and my girl." he looks back to Tony "get a round, then, would you, Tony?" I smile at Tony and smirks back. I look to see Elena frowning when she sees Tony as Damon starts speaking "I'm surprised yous tuck around long enough for happy hour." he frowns at Klaus and I glare at him "well, Damon since your annoying ass seems to want to know everything. Rebekah seems to be missing. we need to sort that out." Damon's face slightly falters as does Elena's "cute, blonde bombshell? psycho? shouldn't be too hard to find." I growl and grab him and slamming him into one of the tables knocking him out "wow, acting clueless is exhausting. you see, Elena Niklaus here has grown to rather like this town and were building a home here so get used to us and well tell us where Stefan is." she scoffs "I don't know where he is." I hum looking at Tony and grabbing the sides of her face placing a cloaking spell on her "take her to the place" he does and I sigh "now let's find Bekah.

We arrive at the boarding house and walk to the basement to find Rebekah and I pull the dagger out of her and quicken the waking up process, she wakes up and looks to Nik glaring at him "YOU KILLED MOTHER!" I gasp hiding the dagger in my purse and looking to Rebekah and grabbing her face "Bekah! let him explain why he did it at least." she sighs "you're right... let's get out of here." I nod as we leave the boarding house and make our way to our house.

Klaus explained his reasoning to Rebekah behind killing his mother and they made up with the understanding that their mother is a psycho bitch, later that day Damon called and asked Klaus and me to come over to talk.

When Klaus and I arrived at the boarding house Damon is pouring drinks which I'm not drinking I look over to Klaus as he speaks "I think it's time we had a drink, don't you?" he smirks and I frown "I'd say we're overdue." I scoff "well, you've been so busy, what with all your plotting and scheming." "you know me-- never miss a chance to plan an epic failure." Damon says taking a drink from his glass and I chuckle "that's pretty sad... but, don't be hard on yourself, who could have guessed your own brother would betray you?" I chuckle and look around "where's Elena?" he sighs and shrugs "I've been calling her since the grill she hasn't picked up..." I hum looking over at Klaus "did he do it?" he nods "great, now we can finally leave." he gets a call and looks over to us "seriously? you tried to get Jeremy killed he's supposed to be your brother." I chuckle "actually my brother's name is Ryder and he's pretty invincible." Damon shakes his head "this is your family." I shake my head "that's false also my family are the Fabron's." Damon visibly gulps "you meant the most powerful immortals to ever walk this earth?" I nod my head smiling "well, yes." He frowns "but you're just a witch and banshee..." I smirk speeding him on to the wall showing him my vampire face and he shudders in fear and I back away next to Klaus and look to Klaus grabbing his hand speeding us home to see everyone still building the house "wow, these are slow construction workers." He chuckles "so impatient." I nod as we walk past a wall and look to Klaus "Niklaus, this is pretty dark." He nods agreeing and turns to Mindy who's been following us like a lost puppy if I get to kill any hybrids it'll be her, I thought I liked her but she keeps touching my man like he wants her or something "compel the men to open up this wall. We need sun. I want a fortress, not a dungeon." Klaus and I look to see Tyler enter the room "there he is. Man of the hour." "So everything went ok?" Klaus smirks "Tony ran down Alaric instead of Jeremy, but apples,oranges. Message learns the same." Tyler frowns "you said you were sending them a warning." I smirk at him "and we did... that if we don't get the caskets everyone Stefan loves will die." He frowns "I didn't think we'd actually have to kill anyone." Klaus sighs "Tyler, mate.what you're feeling is the remnant if guilty conscience, I need you to get over it, ok? End of the day, human life here is just a means to an end— our means to our end. You'd do well to remember that." Klaus smirks before placing his arm over my shoulder and I look up to him and he places his lips on mine kissing me softly yet quickly and I see Tony nod me over and I hurry over "what's going on?" He smiles down at me "I took her to the spot" I smile "then let's get the show on the road." He smiles as I look to Klaus who looks furious "what's going on over here?" I laugh "he's jealous, he thinks we have a thing." I pause looking back at Klaus "he's talking about where we took Elena." Klaus smiles "ok... good and where is that?" I shake my head "too many ears" He nods and I look around before speaking "too many ears... Tyler is starting to regret being a hybrid." Klaus shakes his head "no he's not." I nod my head "he is you'll see"

Later that night, I got a call from Jeremy "where's Elena? I know you have her." I chuckle as I stand in front of Elena who's gasping for air "she's hanging in there literally." I chuckle as I laugh at how I have hanging up like the incredible did when they all got captured. Elena growls breathlessly "let me go! Jeremy needs me you wouldn't know about having anyone who cares about you." I laugh "actually I do, I have Niklaus, my birth mom and dad, oh let's not forget my blood brother." Elena tears up "y-you have a sibling?" I nod "someone who actually cares about me... I told them to stay where they are because I don't want them in danger." She sighs "you care about people other than Klaus... shocking" I chuckled darkly "do you know how fast I could make you become what you hate..." She gulps "w-what?" I smirk "a vampire, I could make you a vampire in two seconds and you'd hate me for eternity and I'd love it... you know I always hated you, but when I met Katherine I instantly liked her... honestly she's one of my closest friends" Elena sighs "why?" I sigh "because she's been through a lot in her life yes she manipulates people to get what she wants but so do you... and so does everyone else, I like her as a friend because even when she ran for all those years from Klaus she survived and she came out stronger, that and Stefan thought that Katherine didn't love him for real but she actually was and still is hopelessly in love with him." Elena growls "what, Elena? Can't pick one brother so you have to play with two." I burn her insides and then feed her my blood and tighten the cuffs so she can move "see you tomorrow, sweet cheeks" I leave and lock all the locks and leave to go home.
Arriving home I see Klaus and Rebekah sitting in the finished living room on the sofa and I smile at Klaus who looks over at me "what?" I smile "we need to get your family back sooner than later." "Why?" "Because Stefan is planning on throwing them in the Atlantic."
🔅🔅🔅🔅
Hey y'all 💛 so I'm so sick today but I still managed to update this book but the other two will have to wait, Enjoy!
-Mya💓