five // ❝ camila had a splendid way of thinking ❞

i woke up with a start. i was not confused. i remembered every detail of what happened the day before. next to me was a body, the tanned skin was all over and the dark hair's scent invaded the air. i brushed some hair off of camila's bare shoulder. i leave my hand on her arm, soothing it repeatedly.

the sunlight came through the window and landed on camila's body. i took the moment to see her outline on the blanket on top of her body, her waist and legs and her whole body were just perfect. it didn't take her long enough to stir awake from her sleep and she faces to my side and i gave her a smile instead of the customary smirk.

“y/n, good morning,” she said, her voice completely rougher than normal.

i detached my hand from her arm and pressed it lightly on the side of her face. i leaned in further and we kissed right there. i don't remember for how long we kissed, but it was better than anything else. it felt better than winning a lottery. it felt better than getting out of jail. it felt better than anything else in this world. how do i know that? well, i kissed camila and that explained it.

i pulled away with a dumb smile still on my face.

“good morning, love.”

she wrapped her hand around my nape and pushed it to give her more access to my lips and it was the same action all over again. but the best part about it was that you would enjoy it so much to the point that you would never get tired of it. never in a million years that i would have been used to kissing camila. it was better than being born. better than having rough sex. better than all things that were orgasmic.

i pulled away again.

“we should get ready,” i told her, still not wanting to leave the bed.

camila sits up, holding the blanket to her chest. she rather looked enthusiastic, just confused.

“get ready for what?”

“to go to the city. well, just out of this place,” i answered. also, i expected her wanting to stay here for much an elongated course of time because that was what the girls wanted. they wanted to stay here longer because this town was described as the perfect town of the century. every miracle happened here for people. it became something more superstitious to most citizens and that was the beginning when other people moved in more, making it overpopulated. people here had a good life.

but for me, i never had a good life here. i just lived my life here. i thought i enjoyed my life until camila came along yesterday afternoon. she made alterations in my life and it made me realize that i should explore, too. if i would explore, i would want to do it with camila. and only her.

“okay. i'll go to the shower after you.” she pecked my lips. it was momentary but i needed more. last night was not enough for me. it's obvious, too, it was not enough for her either.

we wanted each other so much.

a/n: sincerity is scary is out now oh MY GOD