one // ❝ camila was naïve ❞

i met camila on the streets of this town.

it wasn't much for others, but meeting her was everything to me. when the snowflakes fell from the sky, falling moderately on the ground—that day was very beautiful. the sun was bright but you'd be blinded more to see the white color everywhere you went.

camila was covered with a cloak, she had a dark scarf around her neck and it's knotted perfectly for her. she was new to this town, i knew that because of the way she smiled at the people who walked past her, the way she stared at every building that she went through with on the sidewalk, and also when she bumps into my shoulder and apologizes so many times.

she talked too much.

but i didn't mind.

she was so naïve, so so naïve. but who can we blame?

“i'm sorry, really,” camila said and dusted off my jacket as if she's doing me a favour.

i laughed it off. “it's okay. i'm y/n, by the way.”

“camila, my name is camila.” she held out her hand and i shook it.

“nice to meet you, camila.”

her eyes, at first, meant nothing to me. her eyes were brown, it was the color that most people had on their eyes. i was used to seeing girls with the same eye color, but the color never mattered to me until i met camila. i didn't care about grace's green eyes, i didn't care about brianna's blue eyes, i didn't care about mara's electric blue eyes, i didn't care about eleanor's dark gray eyes, i didn't care about hanna's brown eyes, i didn't care about anyone else in that moment. i never cared about it, anyway.

but camila's eyes meant something more later on.

“nice to meet you, y/n.”

[ a/n: hi omg so um this will be very short and quick and i love it. it's based off 'scary love' by the neighbourhood. heh hope u enjoy this..plus it's gon' be hella cliché and the way i wrote this is vvvv simple. thank you :))) ]

lowercase intended. sorry.