Chapter 30

Maya's prov  

I left his apartment. I couldn't stay there, I just wanted to come back home. I took all my things and some of the pics that were pinned on the walls, not all of them. Maybe he'll want to keep them for the good memories that they hold.

I missed my home so much, anyway I was sitting alone. It doesn't matter if it is here or there.

I didn't call Harry back though that I had 21 missed calls from him and four messages.

Harry: Why you don't answer my calls?

Harry: Did I do something wrong?

Harry: What's happening?? I need to know!

Harry: WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE??

I wanted, desperately wanted to answer his calls and his texts, but what would I say to him? 'Come Harry please I really need you by my side and what's happening between you and Cameron?' Shall I say this? Definitely no.

And why he calls me anyway? Am I making him feel sorry that I'm alone? Does he feel pity?

I said before I'm gonna leave him alone! I won't bother him again. Maybe then he will focus more on his career and on that Cameron.

**Weeks later**

Breaking News>> Harry Styles the one who came from Holmes Chapel in Cheshire is now called the winner of the X-Factor!

The eighteen years old singer who was auditioned few weeks ago saying that he has nothing to lose if he tried it, is now the winner of their show. Yesterday Harry released his single and everyone bought it and he was pretty much guaranteed the festive number 1 spot in the charts.

Seems like everyone is crazy about the song, it's now played everywhere in the streets and Harry deserves it, the song is very touchable that it can make you feel shivers!

We're so proud of you Harry, keep going. Let me guys know what you feel about Harry's success and don't forget to subscribe to our channel to stay tuned with the latest news!

Maya's prov

I saw him on all the channels, everyone is talking about him, the winner of the x-factor. I was so overwhelmed when I heard them announcing his name as the winner that I almost was tearing from happiness. I'm really happy for him and I can also see the happiness, the pride in his eyes whenever he sees the crowd cheering his name.

Despite the fact that it has been weeks since we talked with each other, I desperately wanted to see him, to be with him, to celebrate with him this beautiful event but... I can't.

All I can do now is to call him and I can't do that either. I dunno what we are now or even if we are still together.

But that doesn't mean that I won't at least send a message to him right?

I quickly grabbed my phone, my hands started to shake. What will I say? Will I make it a short message or a long one?

He doesn't have time for you, stupid!

Just make it short so that he won't waste his time reading it.

Maya: Hi... Congratulations on your huge success

It sounded weird but I honestly don't know what to write, I wanna tell him that I miss him but that doesn't matter for him now. I know, he doesn't have to tell me.