Chapter 15

"Okay we got your mother on the first plane out here in the morning. Tonight we have a few officers around the house. When your mom lands we will discuss what we are going to do" Jacob's dad said. I nodded. Jacob's dad is in the FBI and is high up there in the job position. They told me once what it was called but I forgot what it was called. When I got back with Abby I pulled Jacob into the house and told him what happened at Walmart. He thought it would be a good idea to call his dad and ask for some help. He doesn't want anything bad happening to me because of my fathers mistake. 

"Dad if this psycho bitch actually gets close to her or her mom then what?" Jacob asked. 

"We won't let that happen" His dad answered looking at the both of us. 

"I'll be okay. If it comes down to it I know how to protect myself. My dad taught me when I entered high school. He wanted to make sure I could get out of a bad situation. My only thought is does he know what she is like?" I replied.

"Doesn't matter right now. All that matters is keeping you guys safe" His dad said. He looked down at his watch. 

"It's getting late. You need to get some rest and you also did the right thing in not telling Abby or Brandon. We don't need to bring them into this unless we have to" He said. Jacob and I agreed and went up to my room. 

"I'm going to go shower" I said. Jacob nodded and I went into my bathroom bringing my phone in with me. I called Carter's house. 

"Hello?" Carter answered.

"Hey" I said.

"Jenna what's wrong?" He asked.

"Why do you think something is wrong?" I replied. 

"Because it's late and you're calling me. Every time that happens something is wrong so talk to me" He responded. 

"How well do you know the woman that he got pregnant?" I asked. 

"Not that well. Why?" he replied.

"I saw her at Walmart tonight" I responded. 

"And?" he said.

"She threatened me and mom" I replied.

"Threatened how?" He asked.

"She said if I don't give her and dad the house she will send her brother after mom and she will also come after me" I answered.

"Look Jen your father is somewhat happy after what happened with your mom. Please don't make up these stories to try to get rid of her. If you like it or not she's now family. She's caring your little sibling" He said. 

"Okay. She told me she was having a girl. Why don't you go ask her what she's having and if it's the same answer then maybe you will believe me. Honestly how do you think I know she's having that if she didn't stop me tonight?" I replied.

"She's not that far along to know the sex of her baby yet. She has about three weeks before she finds out" He responded. 

"Fine whatever don't believe me" I said and hung up on him. I shook my head. She knew what she was having and she wasn't that far along. What the hell was going on. I went out of the bathroom and went back downstairs. Jacob's dad was sitting in the living room reading a book.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked. He looked up from his book at me. 

"What is that?" He replied.

"Can you do a background check on her for me?" I responded. 

"I can do that" he said with a small smile. I nodded smiling back. 

"Thank you" I replied.

"Okay now get to bed" He responded. I nodded and went back upstairs. I took some clothes off and got into bed. I cuddled a sleepy Jacob and went to sleep myself. 

It's was around noon at least that's what it said on the alarm clock on the stand when I woke up. Jacob was getting dressed and I sat up. I got out of the bed and went over to him. I pulled him into a hug and he hugged me back. 

"Promise me whatever happens you'll stay out of the fire zone" he said.

"I promise I will try my best" I replied.

"I'll take that" he responded. I pulled away from him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. I went over to my closet and put some jean shorts on along with a tank top. I grabbed one of my black button up light sweater on and left it unbuttoned. I came out of the closet and went downstairs to see my mom. I smiled and ran over to her. I hugged her and she hugged me back. 

"I've missed you" I said. 

"I've missed you too honey" she replied. We went into the kitchen to see a bunch of different kinds of breakfast foods. My mouth dropped. 

"Wait is this for all for Jenna or is there enough for everyone?" My mom asked. Jacob's dad laughed and then looked at Jacob. 

"She's not kidding?" He said. Jacob shook his head no.

"There should be enough for everyone" His dad said. We all sat down and ate some of the food. Mr. Adam's mouth was wide open near the end of breakfast. 

"Dad" Jacob said. 

"She's a little thing. How did she?" he asked stunned by my appetite.

"We learned to never ask" my mom answered shrugging. 

"Okay" He said clearing his throat and taking a drink of his coffee. 

"Now what are the plans for this?" My mom asked. We all looked to Jacob's dad.