Chapter 13

"Man that was the first homecoming game I've missed since I was born" Brandon whined a little bit.
"Next year man" Jacob said.
"Guess so" Brandon said sitting g down at one of the tables.
"Hey we had fun last night" Abby said to him.
"We did but you know I like the games. Even if its for a different sport" Brandon replied. I grabbed Jacobs hand and led him away from the sport obsessed guy. I pulled him onto the dance floor and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my waist and leaned his forehead against mine.
Later homecoming court was presented and two were crowned the king and queen. I clapped with everyone else. Abby and I went to the dance floor and she did some crazy moves and I laughed but also started doing some too. I looked back at our guys and saw that the cheerleader who kept sitting on his lap his first couple days here was sitting on him again. Abby gripped my hands and tried getting me to continue dancing with her.
"Trust" she said. I nodded and looked at the ground. When I looked back over there he had pushed her off and she was standing with her hands on her hips. She soon crossed her arms and looked over here at me with a smirk. I looked at Abby and kept dancing with her.
"He loves you. She's just a snobby bitch" she said.
"I wanna go over there" I replied looking over there again. I stopped dancing and my hands dropped to my sides. My heart started hurting. I looked at Abby and she was already running over there. I followed her and she ripped the cheerleader off of him by her hair.
Abby threw that girl down on the ground getting on top of her and punching her hard.
"Abby" I screamed pulling her away which was a little harder than I thought it would be.
"Look you put your mouth on my best friends boyfriend again in my sight I'll beat you to death. Girls need to respect other ones in a relationship. Stop being a fucking hoe bitch" Abby yelled at her. I grabbed her when she tried going for her again.
Brandon finally got over here through the crowd and wrapped his arms around Abby. She started to relax and I looked back at Jacob. He was standing a few feet behind me and had this sad expression on his face. He was scared too. I could see it on his face. I went over to him and leaned my head on his shoulder. I felt him let the breath that he was holding in out and he wrapped his arms around me. I put my arms around him. When he tried to kiss me I pulled away from him.
"Not until you get that bitches germs off of you" I said. He smiled and nodded.

After what happened we went back to my house to change and get a few things out for the party. Jacob was scrubbing his mouth from the second we walked in. Abby gave him some mouth wash and he did that about five times. While he was doing that we were all changing. I did some leggings and a black lace corset top that Abby made me wear. I put my combat boots on and went downstairs. Jacob was in some jeans and a black v neck shirt. I smiled at him and went over to him. He pulled me into him and kissed me.
The party started less than an hour ago and everyone was drinking, dancing, and just having fun. Brandon and Jacob were both playing beer pong while I was sitting on Abby's lap drinking my third cup. I got up and put my drink down. I pulled Abby to her feet and we went to dance.
Two songs later I went to get Jacob. I smiled at him and pulled him away. Abby took his place against Brandon. It was my turn to dance with my amazing boyfriend. Later that song it we ended up making out. Right where we were dancing. I pulled away from him and took his hand. I led him up the stairs to my room.