Chapter 5

We all hung out at the beach until the sun was going down and we were getting hungry. Jacob took us to the little restaurant down the road from the beach. I was wearing Jacobs hoodie that he kept in the back in case he needed it along with my swim shorts. Abby picked a booth and I sat down by the window with Jacob next to me and Abby across from me. The waiter came over.
"Hey guys I'm Jesse. Can I start you off with anything to drink?" He asked.
"Can I get an M&M milkshake?" Abby said. He wrote that down. He looked at Brandon.
"Coke is fine" Brandon said. He wrote that down too.
"Can I have a cotton candy fix?" I asked looked at the sign on the table. He nodded.
"I'll have the same" Jacob said.
"Alright I'll be right back" Jesse said walking away. 
"So do you get to pick your number for your jersey?" Abby asked.
"Sometimes but this time I don't. My number is 7" Jacob answered. Abby nodded.
"That's a good number" Abby said. The waiter came back with our drinks and we all orders. Like a lot of food. I don't think the waiter has ever seen anybody order that much. When he left Abby and I laughed so hard.
"Poor guy" Brandon said.
"These girls can eat" Jacob said to him.
"I can see that" Brandon said.
"Hey can I dunk it?" Abby asked looking at my drink. I nodded. She pushed the cotton candy into the 7 up and it dissolved turning the drink red. I mixed it up with my straw and took a drink.

"Anybody wanna go back to my house?" Jacob said. It was around 9 at night.
"Sure" Abby said. Abby and I put money down for the food that we ate. Brandons face was priceless.
"Bet you've never seen a girl eat that much" I heard Jacob whisper to Brandon. He shook his head.
We got to Jacobs house which was a few blocks away from mine and Abby's. We got in and he lead us down some stairs into the basement. The basement had carpet and was pretty cool. There was a pool table in one corner. A pin ball machine in another. Then on the other side there was a media center set up with some game systems set up. There was a really nice big couch in front of the systems.
"Damn bro. You have a nice basement" Brandon said.
"It's technically my extended room. That door right there is my room. The bathroom is by the stairs. My parents thought it would be nice for me to have my own space since I started high school" Jacob said.
"Its nice" Abby said walking around the pool table.
"Anybody wanna play?" She asked.
"I will" Brandon said. He went over and took his jacket off. He grabbed a pool stick and racked up the balls.
"Wanna watch a movie?" Jacob asked. I nodded and we went over to the couch. He turned everything on and got onto Netflix. He gave me the remote and I picked the 40 year old virgin. I was in the mood for something funny. 
Jacobs couch was a sectional and we were laying on the one longer side. He was on top of me with his head on my chest as we were watching the movie. I laughed hard at some parts and he did too. We could hear Abby and Brandon playing. Right now I think Abby was winning her second game against him.
The movie ended and I was a little too tired. Abby and Brandon were snuggled up on the other side looking for the next movie to watch. I yawned and Jacob looked up at me.
"You guys wanna stay the night?" He asked us.
"Sure" Abby answered. Brandon nodded and looked back at the TV. Me yawning was my answer. He laughed a little bit.
Brandon picked a movie. The descent. Of course it had to be a horror movie but I figured I was going to fall asleep before it ended. Which did happen. I only woke up when I felt someone moving me. I felt something soft under me and went back to sleep.