Chapter 12

"What color do I need to wear?" Jacob asked me as we were walking out of the school with Brandon and Abby.
"I would go with a blue tie. Not a dark blue but a bright but not to bright" Abby answered for me.
"What about me?" Brandon asked.
"Pink" she replied. He nodded. We stopped in front of their cars. I hugged Abby bye and waved at Brandon. Jacob and I got into his blazer and went back to my house. I walked up to the door and he followed.
"So you guys went with a pink and blue thing?" He asked.
"It was an accident I promise. I found my dress the same time Abby did. Plus we both look good in those colors" I answered opening the door. We walked in and went up to my room. I grabbed my dress and showed him.
"A baby blue" he said. I nodded. He smiled. I put it back in the closet and turned around towards him.
"Wanna order in and play some video games?" He asked. I nodded with a big smile. He laughed.
Abby and Brandon came over a few hours later.
"Everyone knows the after party is here. Brandons brother is on board with getting the drinks for us but if we get busted we don't know who brought it. I got the snacks covered. Mom and dad gave me their card to get some when I told them I was coming over here for a sleepover and wanted some snacks" Abby said getting a water out of the fridge.
"Sounds good" Jacob said. I nodded grabbing a fruit bar from the freezer. I took the wrapper off and started to eat it.
"I don't understand how you can eat those organic bars" Abby said wrinkling her nose.
"I love them" I replied shrugging.
"I'm going to bed anyways. Got a big day of getting ready tomorrow" Abby said smiling. I smiled back at her and she went upstairs. Brandon followed her up there. I ate the rest of the bar and threw the stick and wrapper away. Jacob went to the living room and grabbed his phone.
"When are we waking up again?" He asked.
"I don't know but I bet Abby's gonna wake us up" I answered. He nodded with a little smile on his face.
"Ready to go up?" He asked.
"Yeah" I answered. I turned the TV off and went to the lamp. I turned it off and we went upstairs holding hands. We got to my room and I turned the radio on cause I haven't been able to sleep without it on lately. I changed into some shorts and a sports bra. He changed into a pair of pajama pants. He took his shirt off and climbed into bed. I got in next to him. He pulled me closer to him and cuddled into him.

I screamed when I felt the cold water. I sat up and Abby was smiling really big holding a bowl. I looked at Jacob and he was sitting up next to me.
"Abs what the hell?" He said with his sleepy voice.
"Its almost noon and we have to get ready. Only two people can shower at once cause you only have two showers. The guys go first while we make breakfast. Then we eat and then shower even though I was told by my aunt that its bad for your hair to shower the day of. I don't really care about that considering I would rather be completely clean for it" she said.
"Still talk to much in the mornings" Jacob said laying back down.
"I know but it gets you guys up being annoying so get out of here now or else" she replied leaving us. I groaned and got out of the bed. I threw my hair up in a pony tail and grabbed his shirt. I put it on and went downstairs as Jacob went into my bathroom.

After breakfast or lunch cause it was almost one the guys cleaned up mine and Abby's mess so we could start getting ready ourselves. I showered and put on some normal clothes. I went to my mirror in my room. I looked at my face. Soon Abby came in and we started doing our hair. I put half of mine in a lose pony tail and curled the hair that wasn't in the pony tail. Abby grabbed the curler and did the ends of the ones in the pony tail along with a few lose strands that I left on purpose by my ears. Abby then curled her hair in lose curls and put it all up in a nice way. I did a light coat of make up and went all out on her face. Which looked really good on her. I got up and put my dress on while she was doing a few more touch ups on her face.
By the time we were done it was four thirty. I went downstairs and Jacob grabbed me by the waist. I smiled at him.
"You look gorgeous" he said.
"Thank you" I replied. I looked at him and my smile faded.
"You're not ready" I responded.
"All I need to do is get dressed. We will be okay" he said. I nodded and kissed his cheek.
"You should go get dressed before Abby sees you. Tell Brandon to do the same" I said.
"Yes ma'am" he replied. He gave me another kiss and left the room. I heard Abby's voice yelling about how they weren't dressed. Busted. I laughed.