chapter 9

Halloween was a day away. We are all able to dress up but it had to be school appropriate. Abby wanted to go shopping tonight to get costumes. She was talking to Brandon right now trying to get him to come with us. Jacob came over to the table with our trays which he insisted on getting everyday for lunch. He sat one in front of me and sat down next to me. I grabbed the chicken sandwich and took a bite out of it.
"Oh my god this is so good" I said making Abby stop talking and look at it. I put it out for her to bite and she did.
"I think I just went to heaven. What is that?" She asked looking at Jacob.
"Its their chicken supreme" he answered. Abby jumped up and ran to get one.
"Food is the only thing that gets her mind off of anything" Brandon said.
"Yeah its surprising that we aren't 5000 pounds yet with how much we eat" I replied taking another bite. I handed it to Jacob and he shook his head when I took some of his fries. I popped some of them in my mouth. He gave the sandwich back after eating half if it. I glared at him for that. He laughed and gave me his fries. Abby sat back down and had a mouth full of food. She swallowed and looked at me.
"After school we are going to get the costumes. Brandon is coming so I'm gonna try to get him to get matching ones. Jacob are you coming?" She asked looking over at him.
"Of course I'm going" he answered eating his salad. Abby nodded. Jacob put his left hand on my thigh and I wrapped my right arm around his and leaned my head on his shoulder. I continued to eat the fries though.
"You know the cheerleaders are being nurses and the football team are being doctors because the coaches are making them because of health week right?" Brandon said.
"They've always done that" I replied.
"And you're on the football team too" Abby responded looking at him. He nodded. She looked down at her tray.
"But homecoming is in a week and you can have me dress whatever way you want" he said. She nodded.

After school all four of us went to the halloween store and I broke off from Abby. Jacob followed me. We walked around looking and I didn't see anything that popped out at me.
Abby came over to me with an Egyptian outfit. I grabbed it cause why not. Brandon had his doctor one. Abby had Harley Quinn and Jacob grabbed a scary mask and hood.
"Do you need a ride home?" Abby asked.
"No I'm going with Jacob" I answered. She nodded and gave me a hug. Her and Brandon left and Jacob and I paid for our costumes. 
We went back to his house and I tried on the costume. It was a one shoulder top and stopped on my ribs. The skirt started from my waist all the way to my ankles. It had a slit on the side that went up to my thigh. I came out of the bathroom and showed Jacob. He smiled and looked down at my leg.
"You look good" he said.
"Thank you honey" I replied giving him a kiss. He smiled and pulled me over the back of the couch and had me on my back. He laid his head down on my chest and lightly rubbed my sides.
"Aren't you going to show me what you look like in your costume?" I asked. He shrugged.
"Maybe tomorrow morning. Let's just sleep" he answered.
"Okay" I replied.

I ran into school with Jacob behind me. We woke up late and had a minute before we had to be in our first class. He grabbed my wrist making me stop. He kissed me and then ran off towards his class. I did the same. I grabbed the bottom of my costume and ran harder.
Lunch time came around and I sat down. Jacob came over with the food and ate. Abby came over and set flip flops down next to me. I grabbed them and put them on.
"Don't know how anyone can go through these dirty halls without shoes" she said. I nodded and stuffed my face.
After school I went to Jacobs. We were handing out candy. We both got a bowl and his parents went out to a company party at one of their works. We passed out candy to all of the kids until we ran out.
"Can you take me home?" I asked him.
"Are you sure you're ready?" He replied.
"Yeah" I responded. He nodded.
I walked up the side walk. No lights were on. No noises. It was sad looking. I went inside our little empty house now. I'm not saying there wasn't anything in it. I'm saying its empty like no one hasn't been in here for awhile. My mom moved away because she couldn't handle the memories. My dad was living with my uncle. They said I could have the house until I graduated or until I forgive my dad. But I don't think I was ever going to forgive him. I left the front door open and Jacob came in behind me. He rubbed my back while I was looking at everything. I shook my head and grabbed his hand. I pulled him up to my room and went to my closet. I grabbed my green big bag and took it to my desk. I grabbed some clothes and put them in there. I turned around to Jacob and smiled a little. He walked over to me and kissed me. I kissed him back. I pushed him backwards not breaking the kiss. He went back on my bed and I sat on his lap still kissing him. He broke it and kissed my neck. I pushed him back on the bed and bent over him kissing him. His hands went up my top. He flipped us and took his off.

"Was the second time better?" Abby asked.
"Still hurt but not as bad" I answered.
"It will get better. It never hurt for me but my mom said it was because I used tampons" she replied shrugging.
"I use those too" I responded.
"Then I don't know" she said popping a chop into her mouth. I grabbed the bowl from her and ran down to the basement. Jacob and Brandon were sitting on the couch waiting for us so they could start the movie. I sat down by Jacob and he pulled my legs over his lap. Becca sat down in the middle of the guys and took the bowl that I was holding out to her. Jacob played the movie and we all sat there watching it.