chapter 11

The lady at the desk finally came back from the office behind her with the papers. She set one in front of me and one in front of Jacob. We both signed where we were suppose to and she took them back.
"Okay so here are the gym key cards for the gym. You scan at that door where the pad is and just go on in. Its also for your lockers. Only that key can open them. We have spares locked away if you lose them. The juice bar is open until 6 during the week and 7 during the weekends. Trainers are usually requested so if you want one come back up to the desk we will get one for you. I think that's it" she said. We nodded and took the key cards. We went back and went into the locker rooms. I went to my locker and put my bag in there. I took my work out clothes out and put my regular ones in there. I came out of the room and waited for Jacob to come out. He came out about a minute after I did and smiled at me.
"I can't believe we for a gym membership to help work on my anger" I said shaking my head.
"Well hopefully beating the shit out of a punching bag will help. Plus you'll learn self defense" he replied.
"You saw me beat the shit out of my dad more than once" I responded. He shrugged and pulled me over to a punching bag.
"Image that's your dad" he said going behind it and grabbing the bag. I took a deep breath and hit it.
We left the gym a few hours later. My knuckles were a little red. One split open but oh well. We went up to the mall afterwards to meet Abby and Brandon. She was the one who suggested that we go to a gym after I told her what happened with my dad when he told me his news. We walked into the food court and got some food. We went over to the table that they were already eating at. We sat down and Abby saw my hands.
"Why didn't you wear gloves?" She asked.
"Didn't think about those" Jacob answered starting to eat.
"Maybe next time" I replied shrugging.
"Umm Jen" Abby said looking behind Jacob and I. I looked behind us and was my dad with the whore. I shook my head.
"Maybe he won't notice us" I said turning back to my food.
"Too late" Brandon replied. I looked back and they were walking over here. I could see that the bag she was carrying was from the baby store. I shook my head and stood up. I grabbed my food and threw it away. Whatever appetite I had was gone. Abby, Jacob, and Brandon followed me.
"Jenifer" the slut said. I stopped and looked at them. I continued walking.
"Don't walk away" my dad said. I turned towards them.
"I'm sorry do I know any of you?" I asked.
"Don't play stupid. I'm father and not gonna put up with much of this" my dad said.
"I think you have the wrong person. My father is dead" I replied smiling at them.
"Anyways have a great day" I said smiling sarcastically. I walked away then. Jacob grabbed my hand and Abby was next to me holding Brandons.
"Savage" Brandon said laughing.
"That's my baby girl" Jacob said.
"And my best friend" Abby added. I leaned my head against Jacobs shoulder.
Later on Jacob and I went back to my house. I opened the door and stopped. It had stuff in boxes all over the place. My stuff that was already in here wasn't boxed up but it was stuff that was being moved in. I took a deep breath and went to the home phone.
"Can you go to the store and get new locks for the doors for me?" I asked Jacob.
"Yeah I will. I'll be back" he said kissing my forehead. I nodded and made the call.
I had a mover help me take the stuff out of the house and I put a sign up saying free. That should teach them. It was Marys stuff that they had to have moved in today because I came here yesterday afternoon and everything was the way it usually was. Jacob came back and we changed all of the locks in the house. I gave a key to him and threw away the other locks with the keys that matched them.
"I'm going to stay here tonight. Wanna stay with me?" I asked.
"Yeah. I just gotta go get some things from my house. I'll be back soon" Jacob answered. I nodded and kissed him.
It was ten minutes maybe when I heard someone trying to get into the house. I laughed and went to the door. I opened it and put the biggest fake smile I could.
"Can I help you?" I asked.
"Why can't I get into my house?" He demanded.
"Correction. My house. I changed the locks. If you come around again I'm calling the cops for trespassing on private property" I said.
"I want my stuff" she said. I looked behind her. Everything was gone. I laughed.
"Well you see I found things in my house that wasn't suppose to be here so I took everything to the curb and it looks like its all gone. Hopefully that teaches you a lesson. Now goodbye" I said slamming the door in their faces and locking it. I went over to the couch and continued watching what was on TV.