chapter 8

I trusted Abby and was fully giving Jacob a chance. Its been a few weeks since I found out about my dad. They were meeting with lawyers sometime soon to finally get going with this divorce. During that time I mostly stayed with Abby at her house. I didn't wanna be at there right now. School was going normal. After school I spent most of the time with Abby, Brandon, and Jacob.
Abby and I were currently sitting on the bleachers watching the guys play their game. Jacob made a score and I stood up cheering him on. He looked over here and winked at me. I smiled at him.
"Look at him go" Abby said.
"He's amazing" I replied.
"I just wish Brandon could do that" she responded.
"He's the goalie. I don't think that's possible" I said.
"I don't know maybe" she said shrugging. I laughed. I ran down the steps when they won the game. I ran out to the field like everyone else. I ran to Jacob and he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. I pulled away and smiled down at him.
"Congratulations honey" I said.
"Thanks baby" he responded. He set me down on my feet. He kept his arms wrapped around my waist and my arms stayed around his neck. He pecked my lips and leaned his head against mine.
"You stink" I said smiling.
"Well I did just win our final game" he said. I laughed.
"That you did" I replied.
"I'm gonna go clean up and then we can go out" be responded. I nodded. He kissed my forehead and went to the locker rooms.
"So Brandon and I are going to the party. Are you guys?" Abby said.
"I don't know yet. Maybe. Just depends on what we are doing. He wants to go out and I wanna be alone with him tonight" I replied.
"Oh?" She respond.
"Yeah. For that reason" I said lightly smiling.
"Well I hope it's fun you and that you have a great time. Wait does he know?" She asked.
"Yeah we've talked about it a few times. I'm ready" I answered.
"Alright babe if you say you are" she replied smiling.
"Okay I'll see you later" I responded.
"You owe me a little details tomorrow" she said smiling and walking backwards while pointing at me. I shook my head. 

While waiting for Jacob to get done in the locker room I sat down on the bleachers. Everyone was leaving. There was only a few people left out here. It was about half an hour before I saw him come out of the locker room and I got up running over to him. He pulled me into a hug and then took my hand. We walked to his blazer and drove off to the Chinese buffet.
We sat down at our table and while the waitress took our drink orders. When she left we got up and went to get our food. Jacob got 2 plates full of food by the time we sat down to eat.
"Hey guys" mark said walking over here with some of the guys from the team.
"Hey" Jacob said.
"You guys going to the party after?" mark asked.
"No. I'd rather take my time on thus date. Get my girl home safe I stead of getting drunk and not being able to go home" Jacob said.
"Alright. I'll see you at school Monday morning then" mark said leaving with the guys.

After we got some food we went to his house. We went down to the basement and where his room was.
"Want to watch a movie?" He asked.
"Sure" we went to the couch and he put a movie on. He pulled me down on the couch where I was laying down and he was on top of me. I looked at the movie.
After the movie was over he got up and smiled at me.
"Are you sure you're ready?" He asked.
"Yeah" I answered. He nodded.
"Give me one moment" he replied.
"Okay" I responded and he disappeared in his room. I turned the TV off and stood up. He came back out and lightly smiled at me. I went over to him and he grabbed my hand. He brought me into his room and closed the door.