9) Our First Real Mission:Part One

Start from the beginning

"Why are you defending him all of a sudden?" Obito asked sassily.
"Do you not care about how I feel? I don't understand why I can't pay him back for always being so rude to us!" He said and I sighed.

"Obito... I-"

"Kakashi please don't be upset with Obito alright? He's always been a little worried about you. Even if he won't admit it! It's just; we've all noticed that... you've changed." Rin said, making Obito run up to her.

"Huh?" Kakashi said, looking back at Rin.

"Hey! What are you talking about?!" Obito asked in shock, knowing full well what she meant. We all stopped, as I got closer to my two best friends and comrade.

"Well what I said was true, isn't it!" She copped back at Obito.
"And besides, you've always said that Kakashi was better than you! I mean that's why you and (Y/N) trained so hard together, so you'd be able to catch up to him!" She said, frustrated. I looked at Kakashi with wide eyes, as he looked at me. I looked down at the ground letting out a heavy sigh.

"Come on! I never said that! You're just imagining things!" Obito complained, I got in between the two boys.

"No, Obito she's not. Kakashi, it's true, there's no way in denying that you're probably the strongest person on our team, after Minato Sensei of course. And Obito and I did train hard in hopes to beat you. And I can promise you one day we will!" I said, to Kakashi.
"But right now, Obito, we are all on the same level. Can't we treat each other as such? I mean, yes Kakashi can be hard on you all the time, and yes he can be a big Kakahead! But he hasn't been mean to you at all day, or said one wrong comment towards you! Or really anyone for that matter! We are a team ya know! Rin and I can't always defuse these fights; we need to start acting like a squad." I said, and Rin nodded.

"Why don't we all shake hands? Like (Y/N) said, we are all on the same team now." She said facing me. Kakashi and Obito both looked away.

"Hmpft, I'm not shaking hands with that guy!" Obito said looking at the other direction. Rin looked at Obito and Kakashi, before sighing.

"Really?" She said.

"Really guys come on, this is ridiculous!" I said annoyed. I looked at Rin, and she smiled at me.

"You two are both hopeless!" She said, as we both grabbed Kakashi's and Obito's hands, holding them, so we connected each other. Both Kakashi and Obito turned their heads in shock, looking down at us, holding their hands.

"Well then!" Rin said.

"We're just gonna have to connect the two of you!" I said, smiling at Rin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the Hokage's Office

"I need you to keep a close eye on (Y/N). I'm sure I don't need to give you an explanation on how dire the situation could become. " Hiruzen said to the young Jounin, as he nodded.

"Yes sir, if that time comes, I will be prepared to immediately defuse her." Minato said to the Hokage.
"But sir, if I may, does she know yet?" Minato asked confused, and Hiruzen let out a sigh.

"I'm afraid not. At the moment only my wife, you, Jiriaya, and myself, know about her status. And for now, I believe it's crucial to keep it as such." He said, earning a nod from Minato Namikaze.

*      *      *

"Okay guys for this mission we will be escorting shinobi from another village. One of them is carrying a secret missive. And that's what we are guarding. There will be three other guards from the village that requested us. First and foremost if any fighting breaks out, I want you four to make sure that you stay safe. Understood?" Minato Sensei asked, explaining our mission, as we nodded.