"OK come on. We should sleep now." Arnold said while yawning.

Kim nodded and they went back to their room.

But before sleeping Kim send someone a text.

To Boss
Job done.
From Kim

********************************

"What the hell you guys are doing all this time?! All the designed and important documents are leaked,
Do you guys even know how much loss we will be facing. Who is responsible for this?! I asked Who?!!" Leonardo asked as he punched the table in front of him.

The managers of market department and sells department were all sweating nervously,the looked at each other,then one of them opened their trembling mouths.

"Sir we were not responsible for those. Mr.Parker was in charge of that. All the details and information was given to him, we don't know anything else."

"So what are you waiting for?! Call him!!" Leonardo shouted.

The managers hurriedly left.

Leonardo looked at the man who was sitting beside him in a completely relaxed manner, like it was not his company that was going to face loss.

"How can you be so relaxed?! They have already published our designs under there name.We are going to lose this contract, if we didn't gave the sponsors a better design than that?!" Leonardo said angrily,he was only a business partner and he is dying with tension and look at the man who is going to lose millions sitting there staring at his phone with a stupid smile.

"Even if I lose some millions it will not affect my company a tiny bit, and you are here anyway so I don't need to trouble myself with this small matters. I am going out now ." Ezekiel said without lifting his head from the phone as he stood up to leave.

"You are going to met that boy again? Don't you have any shame, he doesn't even give you any face."
Leonardo said mockingly.

"At least I am getting there,he will be mine soon. On the other hand you are so scared,you can't even tell your brother you like him." Zeke taunted leaving a black faced Leonardo behind.

"May I come in Sir?" A very nervous Arnold asked.

"Come in!" Leo coldly ordered.

As soon as Arnold steeped into the office his face went pale as heard the question.

"So how much they gave you to sell your loyalty?!"

***********************************

"Go and tell Sam to give me the details as soon as possible." A handsome youth ordered.

"Okay Sir. " The secretary said as she looked dazedly at her charming boss,it is a pity that she can't have him.

"Why are standing here? Do you want to say anything else." Evan asked.

The secretary snapped out of day dream and said, "No sorry sir,I'll be going."

"Good morning Sir." The secretary greeted politely.

Ezekiel nodded and didn't miss the blush that was decorating the girls face.

"Your have some really beautiful employees here." Ezekiel said disdainfully.

"They are not only beautiful but hardworking too." Evan said looking at the sexy man in front of him.

"Right." Zeke sneered "Hardworking at seducing their boss."