17. ( part 2 ) comforted by jeff

( y/n's pov )
"( y/n ), either you're letting me in or I'll have to break down this door."

I instantly recognized the harsh voice as Jeff's. I wiped all of my tears away hastily, a weak smile forming on my face. I opened the door for Jeff and scooted back, allowing him room to step in.

Jeff looked down at me and closed the bathroom door again, his face softening as he crouched next to me.
He studied my face and pulled me in for an awkward hug, ending him on the floor, propped against the door, and me in his lap.

Jeff looked up at the ceiling and exhaled slowly, rubbing my shoulder gently.
"What happened, ( y/n )?" he asked softly.

I felt heat rush to my face as I choked down more sobs, reliving the previous events of the night. I didn't want to tell him, but I needed to get it off of my chest.

"I... I was going to the bathroom to get fresh air.." I mumbled, my words interrupted by hiccups and sniffles as I attempted to stop crying. He didn't react, so I continued talking.

"And when I came back out... I got lost in the middle of the bar, and..." I choked down another sob, clenching my fists tightly.

"This... This guy started to grind on me..."

I felt Jeff stiffen under me, but he still didn't say anything.
"He... He held me down, Jeff... He wouldn't let go of me..." My face got hot as I explained, my voice low and breathy with embarrassment.

"And when I tried to get him to let go, he..."

I felt my throat close, not letting me speak. Admitting this to him was humiliating, mostly because I was unsure of how he'd react.

"He grabbed my chest and asked if I wanted to have fun..." I murmured nearly inaudibly, hanging my head in humiliation. Jeff sighed and I held my breath, waiting for his reaction.

"What did he look like?"

Jeff's voice was cold and harsh, a tone of voice I'd never heard him talk in before.

"I... He had blond hair and grey eyes..."

Jeff furrowed his eyebrows and averted his eyes from me, clearly trying to bite back his anger.

( third person's pov )

Jeff looked up to the ceiling, taking a moment to digest what ( y/n ) had just told him. He rubbed his face and shook his head slowly.

"I swear to god, ( y/n ). I'm going to murder that guy."

( y/n )'s eyes widened as she heard him.
"What...?" she croaked, rubbing her eyes carefully.

"I swear to god, I'm going to find him and rip his head off," he said, his voice rising. ( y/n ) shook her head softly, forcing a teary eyed smile at him.

"No, Jeff... It's okay, I'm fine."

"No, ( y/n ). It isn't okay," he snapped, his fists clenching and un-clenching by his sides.
"Do you realize what he could've done to you? Do you realize that he could've hurt or killed you, ( y/n )?"

Jeff's voice cracked and gave out as he growled his replies, the anger melting away and revealing his worry.

( y/n ) nodded slowly, tears rising to her eyes again at his outburst. She couldn't tell if his was mad at her or the guy that had groped her.

Jeff sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, trying to calm himself down.
"I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean to yell at you," he mumbled, shutting his eyes tightly.

( y/n ) wrapped her arms around him in a gentle hug, her head leaning against his chest.
Jeff wrapped his arms around her and squeezed gently, taking a second to recollect his thoughts and breathe.

"I just get worried about you, y'know?" he murmured, catching ( y/n ) off guard. "When you aren't with me, I always wonder about how you're doing and if you're okay..."

( y/n ) nodded slowly, her sniffling and hiccuping coming to and end.

"When you came home today crying, I immediately assumed the worst and... I just don't like seeing you hurt, okay?"

He smiled softly, watching as ( y/n ) shut her eyes gently and began to fall asleep.

Jeff rocked her in his arms until she was out cold. He picked her up bridal-style and exited the bathroom, making his way to his room.

He opened the door to his room and set her down on his bed gently, pulling the covers of ( y/n )'s sleeping figure.

Jeff decided to go update everyone on ( y/n ), seeing as he wasn't tired and was rather fired up. He closed the door quietly and headed downstairs, the blood in him already boiling once again.

-

lol

hope you enjoyed this quicc chapter

word count: 800 words